McDonald WINS! All 50 states can bear arms!

http://www.breitbart...&show_article=1

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

Justices extend gun owner rights nationwide

By MARK SHERMAN
The Associated Press
Monday, June 28, 2010; 10:33 AM

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court held Monday that the Constitution's Second Amendment restrains government's ability to significantly limit "the right to keep and bear arms," advancing a recent trend by the John Roberts-led bench to embrace gun rights.

By a narrow, 5-4 vote, the justices signaled, however, that less severe restrictions could survive legal challenges.

Writing for the court in a case involving restrictive laws in Chicago and one of its suburbs, Justice Samuel Alito said that the Second Amendment right "applies equally to the federal government and the states."...

These Justices have to go Stephen G. Breyer, John Paul Stevens, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Sonia Sotomayor

And of course there is no surprise to how the bitch Sotomayor would have voted.

SOTOMAYER'S VOTE WAS IN DISSENT!!! this was a complete surprise to what oblahblah would expect when he planted her there

( I wasn't yelling- I copied a headline)

I still fail to see how owning a gun is THE most important issue for so many people? It's actually quite funny.
Wonder it as you're being braced by a thug on the street or your front door is kicked in, or you're being carjacked or some psychopath goes on a killing spree on campus. How good's your right to free speech going to hold up in comparison. The 2nd amendment is the guarantee you have all the others.

Talking about living in fear. How often does stuff like that really happen to the average person? I've lived all over the country, from Arizona to New York to Philly and Chicago. I've never once said to myself...."this situation could have just been resolved if I had a gun on me".

I'm not saying there is NO value, but to be THE most important issue for some people seems crazy. It's not like we're living in an barbarian society where its kill or be killed.

I still fail to see how owning a gun is THE most important issue for so many people? It's actually quite funny.

What's so funny about not wanting to be denied a Constitutional Right? You wouldn't think it was funny if you were the victim of a home invasion.

Do you also think "it's actually quite funny" that people think Freedom of Speech is also an important issue? :confused:

What's so funny about not wanting to be denied a Constitutional Right? You wouldn't think it was funny if you were the victim of a home invasion.

Do you also think "it's actually quite funny" that people think Freedom of Speech is also an important issue? :confused:

No one ever killed anyone with words.....quit being so dramatic.

You simply "don't get it"...
Not in the mood this morning to argue with idiots. Ta-ta for now!

You're probably very short, skinny, paranoid, live alone and would be very skittish about handling a gun if someone ever did break in to your studio apartment.

That is if you actually have 25 guns which I doubt in the first place.

Gun owners are respectful of the weapons not threatening.

Twenty five guns is not that unreasonable. I probably have more than that myself. One man I know had over a 1000 (he was head of the emergency management team in the state).
Your absurd stereotyping would be amusing if fewer people believed it.

See my previous post for a description of yourself, "Rabbi". :cuckoo:

I'm actually tall, overweight and married 20 years with 3 kids.
You're the cuckoo on this board.

Wonder it as you're being braced by a thug on the street or your front door is kicked in, or you're being carjacked or some psychopath goes on a killing spree on campus. How good's your right to free speech going to hold up in comparison. The 2nd amendment is the guarantee you have all the others.

Talking about living in fear. How often does stuff like that really happen to the average person? I've lived all over the country, from Arizona to New York to Philly and Chicago. I've never once said to myself...."this situation could have just been resolved if I had a gun on me".

I'm not saying there is NO value, but to be THE most important issue for some people seems crazy. It's not like we're living in an barbarian society where its kill or be killed.
Must be nice to not be poor and live in gated communities, Dr. Crane, with security to watch your back for you.

I grew up in a place where you could leave your front door open all night long and never have to worry about beign broken into. I moved to the twin cities where I couldn't go next door to do laundry without being armed because you never knew what some dipshit drug addict was going to pull or pop out of the shadows on you.

Ever been robbed for drug money? Ever have the edge of a knife poking you in the throat? I have. Fucking wish I had a gun then. I coulda saved the next woman from being assaulted, kidnapped repeatedly raped and then left for dead. Ever live with that kind knowledge? I do.

Last edited:

Must be nice to not be poor and live in gated communities, Dr. Crane, with security to watch your back for you.

I grew up in a place where you could leave your front door open all night long and never have to worry about beign broken into. I moved to the twin cities where I couldn't go next door to do laundry without being armed because you never knew what some dipshit drug addict was going to pull or pop out of the shadows on you.

Ever been robbed for drug money? Ever have the edge of a knife poking you in the throat? I have. Fucking wish I had a gun then. I coulda saved the next woman from being assaulted, kidnapped repeatedly raped and then left for dead. Ever live with that kind knowledge? I do.

Oh, so now you're concerned about the poor? Remind me about your view of healthcare in this country.

I have not had a gun pointed at me or anything close to that but I never claimed to have had this experience, have you ever had an insurance company deny you cancer treatments even though you had insurance?

I never said that gun ownership wasn't important, I just questioned why THAT issue was #1 on some peoples priority list when issues like healthcare coverage for all is considered anti-American by those on the right. Can't you see where I'm coming from at all?

untrue a few lies have sent people to the electric chair.

You couldn't figure out that living in the big city sucked and leave?

I think it is rediculous that they would want to ban ownership in your own house. The 2nd ammendment was written to protect the citizenry from a tyraannical gov't. that is why the tyrannical gun control advocates want to take your right to own a gun from you. Now I heard that the goofball mayor daly wants to impose insurance or something on each gun you own, what a moron.

The Anti-gun crowd will do whatever they can to limit the rights of Gun owners. Whether it be a new tax or license fee(same thing different name) or even forcing the purchase of insurance. I expect they will keep trying until they finally get their dream of only criminals having guns.

The police are only minutes away, when seconds count.
handheld-gun.jpg

You couldn't figure out that living in the big city sucked and leave?
Oh how glib. How droll.. ha ha. Tis to chuckle at your piquant sense of wit.

Asshole.

Think I haven't been trying? Work ain't there to move TO thanks to your god, Fuckball the First the Community Activist in chief.

Good of you to recognize that this is a good ruling even if your politics won't let you admit it.

Last edited:
Remind me about your view of healthcare in this country.

Wrong. Sorry, not equivalent. But nice try at changing the subject or shutting me down. FAIL.

I have not had a gun pointed at me or anything close to that but I never claimed to have had this experience, have you ever had an insurance company deny you cancer treatments even though you had insurance?

Not equivalent. Big difference between being refused treatment and dying in 10 seconds if things don't go well. Push this shit on someone else who might believe it. Like a coma patient.

I never said that gun ownership wasn't important,

You strongly implied it. Good enough for me.

I just questioned why THAT issue was #1 on some peoples priority list when issues like healthcare coverage for all is considered anti-American by those on the right.

Keep pushing that talking point, Homer! It's just a little debunked... it's still good it's still good!

Can't you see where I'm coming from at all?

I can see you running away from the issue at hand and trying to push a pet agenda... and failing... once you got busted in the rhetorical chops.

"Oh boy I got to imply you don't care about the poooooor... That makes me the gooder person and makes me an authoooooority."

That kinda bullshit is so obvious my cat noticed. It makes you somebody's weak kneed sister, that's for sure who has no intellectual foundation under their opinion.

Last edited:
Remind me about your view of healthcare in this country.

Wrong. Sorry, not equivalent. But nice try at changing the subject or shutting me down. FAIL.

Not equivalent. Big difference between being refused treatment and dying in 10 seconds if things don't go well. Push this shit on someone else who might believe it. Like a coma patient.

You strongly implied it. Good enough for me.

I just questioned why THAT issue was #1 on some peoples priority list when issues like healthcare coverage for all is considered anti-American by those on the right.

Keep pushing that talking point, Homer! It's just a little debunked... it's still good it's still good!

Can't you see where I'm coming from at all?

I can see you running away from the issue at hand and trying to push a pet agenda... and failing... once you got busted in the rhetorical chops.

"Oh boy I got to imply you don't care about the poooooor... That makes me the gooder person and makes me an authoooooority."

That kinda bullshit is so obvious my cat noticed. It makes you somebody's weak kneed sister, that's for sure who has no intellectual foundation under their opinion.

So I guess I was wrong. I thought MAYBE, just maybe you were capable of having an intelligent discussion but no, you decide to shut down and make accusations and lame references to your cat (seriously?). Your close mindedness is why you are bitter and angry and think that your "country is be ruined". Probably also explains why you live in a ghetto and have to fear walking across the street. Keep living the dream, you're doing America proud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back