McDonald vs Kosher meat!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Slaughterhouse stops kosher slaughter over McDonald’s

(JTA) -- A slaughterhouse that supplies kosher meat to London-area stores has stopped kosher slaughter following a protest by McDonald's.

Slaney Foods in County Wexford, Ireland, decided to stop religious slaughter, the Jewish Chronicle reported. Slaney has supplied meat to McDonald's for eight years.

. After denying that such meat was used because it is against company policy, McDonald's was forced to admit that some of its meat indeed was ritually slaughtered at Slaney.
Some McDonald's patrons are against eating food made from ritually slaughtered meat because the animal is not stunned unconscious before it is slaughtered.

The Jewish Chronicle reported rumors had circulated that McDonald's had given the slaughterhouse an ultimatum, but they have been disproven. But the newspaper quoted the slaughterhouse's managing director, Rory Fanning, as saying that “It’s not that we are doing it because someone was influencing us outside the company. We made the decision ourselves.
Slaughterhouse stops kosher slaughter over McDonald’s | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

images
I don't know the position of American fast food.

Kosher meat is slaughtered in a way that makes it the least painless for the cow.

Perhaps like the bible is full of stories from other groups and religions?

Muhammad was a charlatan who was kicked out by his own people in Mecca for being a scam artist.

The only reason the ignorant Arabs followed his bullshit cult in Medina was the promise of "booty" from the caravans he sent those fools out to hijack and the sanction of rape of the captive women. If they died in jihad, they would have 72 houris and 1000-year orgasms.

Islam = Scam

Last edited:
I will not disagree that Isalm is a scam.
However I think all religions are scams.

Perhaps the ones who just promote you to be a better person are not scams.
I think some of the eastern religions are that way.

Forum List

Back