McDermott omits 'God' from Pledge

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
No. it's not. though I am ferociously against the racially discriminatory policy known as AA. that doesn't make me a racist. Im an inividual rightsIST.

Do you support Bush or kerry? (you must choose one. and no going to your, "there's no difference" argument. It's crap.)

Why does NewGuy or anybody else have to support Bush or Kerry? Last I remember their will probably be 6 or 7 different candidates on the ballot plus if he chooses to write in Mickey Mouse that is also his right. So no he doesn't have to choose one, thats authoritarian bullshit.

For the record I will be voting Bush because I believe that he's the best man for the current foriegn entanglements we find ourselves in and although he's fucked up a few times domestically his policies are still a damn sight better than J.K.

Originally posted by mattskramer
If the founding fathers were abolitionists, why did they not vote to end slavery right away.

Now, you've gone and hurt my feelings. You're not even reading my posts.

Originally posted by musicman
Now, you've gone and hurt my feelings. You're not even reading my posts.

Okay. Okay. I read it. I see your point.

Now...what about pushing the "natives" west and not allowing women to vote. shucks. For that matter, when were Blacks finally allowed to have their votes on equal standing with Whites?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Neither one. I would not vote.

OK. for some unknown reason the supreme court is coming to you to tell us who the next president should be and the only two choices are bush and kerry, and you have to give an answer or be put to death. Who would you say?

It's so sad you have to be triangulated and fucked like a cow at the stud farm.

OK. for some unknown reason the supreme court is coming to you to tell us who the next president should be and the only two choices are bush and kerry, and you have to give an answer or be put to death. Who would you say?

It's so sad you have to be triangulated and fucked like a cow at the stud farm.

I would be put to death.

Your testicles haven't dropped yet, or you would realize that you are responsible for the GOOD a president does AS WELL AS THE BAD when choosing. Given Constitutional deteriorration over time regardless of who is in office, I would rather die than be irresponsible.

Picking the lesser of two evils still results in picking evil. I will NOT do that.

Hey, I never said I was in support of Kerry. You mean to tell me you believe this clown?

I never said you said you support Kerry - what I'm saying is "God is in control of who our leaders are"

Originally posted by dmp
I never said you said you support Kerry - what I'm saying is "God is in control of who our leaders are"

I am in full agreement, and I am glad you pointed that out.....although you are becoming a heatsink by doing so.
:)

Originally posted by mattskramer
Okay. Okay. I read it. I see your point.

Now...what about pushing the "natives" west and not allowing women to vote. shucks. For that matter, when were Blacks finally allowed to have their votes on equal standing with Whites?

Thanks for your interest.

Native Americans got a shitty deal, and there's not a lot I or anyone else can say about it.

For the rest, I refer to my original point: many centuries of wrong righted in a short time, and our founding fathers still get shit. I'm not trying to deify them--but how about we give them a little credit once in a while?

I would be put to death.

Your testicles haven't dropped yet, or you would realize that you are responsible for the GOOD a president does AS WELL AS THE BAD when choosing. Given Constitutional deteriorration over time regardless of who is in office, I would rather die than be irresponsible.

Picking the lesser of two evils still results in picking evil. I will NOT do that.

Ok. Who do you hope wins besides michael petroutka. Now it's just "hoping" it's not because of something you would actually be responsible for. NOW will you answer?

You claim to be honest and open and intelligent, but you can't or won't answer a simple rather important question. If you won't answer this, that's sad.

"The founding fathers were not necessarily right."

:eek2:

Most people have to rent a backhoe to dig a hole that deep.

The founding fathers were a product of their times. Matter of fact, they were well ahead of their times and they were brilliant. Your questions about why didn't they give women the vote, etc etc are simply inane. Social issues and attitudes evolve over time. You might as well ask "why didn't they give blacks not only freedom, but the vote as well?"

The reasons are much the same as why horses were used as beasts of burden instead using trucks. It's because the gasoline engine had not been invented yet and the people using horses could not picture any other means of moving manure. And look how that has evolved ..... today you can do it with a computer.

Ok. Who do you hope wins besides michael petroutka. Now it's just "hoping" it's not because of something you would actually be responsible for. NOW will you answer?

My answer is an answer.
It is ALSO the most RESPONSIBLE answer.
Just because you live in a fantasy world of compromise and non-accountability, you consider anything I say invalid as a response.

You need no more information about me.

You claim to be honest and open and intelligent, but you can't or won't answer a simple rather important question. If you won't answer this, that's sad.

Your inability to read is getting embarrasing.

Just answer the question newGuy. Just for hypotheticals. Who is better for the country Bush Or Kerry, though I know you would vote for neither?

Can't you just be a man about it?

Just answer the question newGuy. Just for hypotheticals. Who is better for the country Bush Or Kerry, though I know you would vote for neither?

Can't you just be a man about it?

I was more man when I was 5 then you apparently will ever be.

I was more man when I was 5 then you apparently will ever be.

Obviously not. Real men can answer simple questions, especially when they shoot off their mouth all day about the issues.

Who would you prefer win?

and the one from the other day,

Are you a protectionist?

The truth for you: Kerry and Yes. Feel free to argue. Otherwise I'll assume this is the case.

If anyone has any real discussion, I will adress it if so desired. I have chosen to ignore RWA's idiotic rantings and redundancy about myself and where I stand on anything. With well over 1000 posts listing my perspective, I am tired of him not reading my replies.

If someone else dumb enough comes along to jump on the same bandwagon, I will treat them the same.

If anyone has any real discussion, I will adress it if so desired. I have chosen to ignore RWA's idiotic rantings and redundancy about myself and where I stand on anything. With well over 1000 posts listing my perspective, I am tired of him not reading my replies.

If someone else dumb enough comes along to jump on the same bandwagon, I will treat them the same.

Nevertheless, you refuse to address these two.

Bush or Kerry?

Are you a protectionist?

You could just go ahead and answer. It'd take two words max to answer BOTH questions. What a bargain!

And we don't need you to reinterpret all terms and concepts for us, either.

You've gotten the bandwagons confused. I'm on the intelligent bandwagon, not the "come here and pretend to be something I'm not" bandwagon that you lead.

Just answer.

Have no fear, citizens of USMessageboard, I, RWA, will drive away the NewGuy menace from our midst!

Have no fear, citizens of USMessageboard, I, RWA, will drive away the NewGuy menace from our midst!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Wait till you see what lies ahead. You will eat those words.

Forum List

Back