McDaniel (R-Tea) officially challenges the MS-SEN runoff results

It keeps getting better.

Mississippi Senate hopeful lists own lawyer's vote as tainted

My wife and I are also listed as "cross over" voters. In fact there are allegedly over 100 such voters in my precint , although we don't have that many democrats. LOL We filed affidavits attesting we really did vote for Cochran twice, though not in same election.

It really HAS gotten that batshit crazy down in good ole Alabama, what?

:lol:

I've been a bit distracted with work, but I was going to link that. For what it's worth I tend to agree with Justice Randolph's opinion. The state statute provides that the political parties essentially write the rules for their primaries. That makes it a political issue where court's don't go, absent a violation of State Law or a constitutional deprivation, and those weren't issues.

I've been a bit distracted with work, but I was going to link that. For what it's worth I tend to agree with Justice Randolph's opinion. The state statute provides that the political parties essentially write the rules for their primaries. That makes it a political issue where court's don't go, absent a violation of State Law or a constitutional deprivation, and those weren't issues.
Yepp.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back