McConnell's plan is a GOP Cop Out

But that takes money from the job creators and then it can't trickle down!:cuckoo:

So NOW you morons are condemning such legislation? Make up your minds for christ sakes.......:lol:

No, we're laughing at the ignorant trolls who think Cantor is taking a principled stand on taxes....700 days after taking a principled stand to set the top rate at FDR-esque levels.

You're the clown fixated on Cantor, not me. I think the the huge tax on bonuses is wrong, but idiots like you support it when assholes like Chuck Schumer talk about doing it.......:eusa_whistle:

obummer and the dems offered 4 trillion in cuts....

if Im dead broke and I go out and look for new cars, and I look at a ferrari, and decide that Im going to get it for 3k a month payments, then the wife complains, so I back off and get a new corvette for only 1000 a month, did I save 2k or did I increase my expense by 1000 (plus insurance) a month.

Anyone think that being broke, it might have been a good idea to look at a cheap used car that I could pay off in two years for 100 a month?

Spending cuts are only cuts if the money is already being spent. If all they do is reduce new spending that has not yet hit the books , then it is still an incredible increase.

Forum List

Back