McConnell says he backs Mueller probe after classified briefing

Another RINO? ;)

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Thursday after attending a classified briefing that he continues to support special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

McConnell told NPR that Mueller's investigation and a separate probe by the Justice Department's inspector general into the FBI's actions during the 2016 election will ultimately provide answers to a number of questions swirling around the presidential race.

"The two investigations going on that I think will give us the answers to the questions that you raise — the [inspector general] investigation in the Justice Department and the Mueller investigation," McConnell told NPR.

"I support both of them, and I don't really have anything to add to this subject based upon the Gang of Eight briefing that we had today, which was classified."
McConnell has always been an idiot. Mewlers "investigation" isn't about getting information. It's about nailing as many scalps to the wall as possible. Any Republican who supports that needs to be hung by his heels and horsewhipped.
Does anyone remember when Bush and the Republicans gave up looking for Bin Laden? They used the excuse that it wasn't worth all the time and money. It took President Obama to become President and restart the search and eventual capture and killing of the terrorist leader. Latest reports indicate Bin Laden is still dead and whatever is left of his corpse is still somewhere on the bottom of the ocean.

I always thought Bush gave up on Bin Laden because he was an effective boogie man. As in “Bin Laden’s still out there and we don’t know what he’s planning, so better vote Republican because we’ll keep you safe”, and that kind of bullshit.

I still remember all those “orange alerts” regarding terrorist activity in the run up to the 2004 elections. Most cynical fear mongering ever.

Another RINO? ;)

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Thursday after attending a classified briefing that he continues to support special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

McConnell told NPR that Mueller's investigation and a separate probe by the Justice Department's inspector general into the FBI's actions during the 2016 election will ultimately provide answers to a number of questions swirling around the presidential race.

"The two investigations going on that I think will give us the answers to the questions that you raise — the [inspector general] investigation in the Justice Department and the Mueller investigation," McConnell told NPR.

"I support both of them, and I don't really have anything to add to this subject based upon the Gang of Eight briefing that we had today, which was classified."
McConnell has always been an idiot. Mewlers "investigation" isn't about getting information. It's about nailing as many scalps to the wall as possible. Any Republican who supports that needs to be hung by his heels and horsewhipped.
Does anyone remember when Bush and the Republicans gave up looking for Bin Laden? They used the excuse that it wasn't worth all the time and money. It took President Obama to become President and restart the search and eventual capture and killing of the terrorist leader. Latest reports indicate Bin Laden is still dead and whatever is left of his corpse is still somewhere on the bottom of the ocean.

Bin got ate by Seals - the Seals crapped him in the ocean - the crabs ate the Seal crap, and Bin is now crab crap, two rungs up the social ladder from Trump and his drones.

Why would any Republican be afraid of an investigation? If you're innocent you stand loud and proud and encourage an investigation that will clear you. You do everything you can to obstruct an investigation if you know someone will find something.

And it's only year one cons, Republicans carried their fake 'investigation' of HRC for four years and 20 million dollars. And found nothing.

But orange turd has been squirming and trying to get away for a year. If you're innocent there is nothing to squirm about or to bitch about.
It has been explained to you at least a thousand times. Are you retarded? Do all snowflakes have brain damage? You think spending millions to investigate people is harmless to them?

Who do you think you're fooling? Only a Stalinist douchbag would claim this witch hunt is harmless.

:cuckoo:

People have been indicted for crimes and admitted criminal guilt in the Russian investigation.

The fake Ben Gassy investigation produced ZERO yet you still whine and bitch about that you twitching snowflake. You should up your meds, you are starting to think your blather means something.

Why would any Republican be afraid of an investigation? If you're innocent you stand loud and proud and encourage an investigation that will clear you. You do everything you can to obstruct an investigation if you know someone will find something.

And it's only year one cons, Republicans carried their fake 'investigation' of HRC for four years and 20 million dollars. And found nothing.

But orange turd has been squirming and trying to get away for a year. If you're innocent there is nothing to squirm about or to bitch about.
It has been explained to you at least a thousand times. Are you retarded? Do all snowflakes have brain damage? You think spending millions to investigate people is harmless to them?

Who do you think you're fooling? Only a Stalinist douchbag would claim this witch hunt is harmless.

:cuckoo:

People have been indicted for crimes and admitted criminal guilt in the Russian investigation.

The fake Ben Gassy investigation produced ZERO yet you still whine and bitch about that you twitching snowflake. You should up your meds, you are starting to think your blather means something.
Annoying fools. Every town and village has at least one. We have a few of them here.

Forum List

Back