McConnell is blocking election security bills....

McConnel has never once had this interests of this country in mind when doing anything he does.
I thought you were talking about Joe "Ukraine" Biden.
Some people like to call him Joe "China" Biden.
Or Joe "Putin" Biden.
Yeah, idiots. Meanwhile back in reality, aren’t your fuckboi McConnel’s own constituents at an approval rating in the 30’s for him? They should elect an American next time.

McConnel has never once had this interests of this country in mind when doing anything he does.
Or Joe "Putin" Biden.
Yeah, idiots. Meanwhile back in reality, aren’t your fuckboi McConnel’s own constituents at an approval rating in the 30’s for him? They should elect an American next time.
But that's all The so called Russians did, and it was never confirmed it was them, or it was organized. Most of the Memes canceled each other out as it was for and against Clinton and Trump. They had zero impact on the election. And it was not even The Russian Government engaged in any of this trolling.. Just different groups fucking with you oversensitive pole smokers on Twitter and Facebook. You as a troll, should recognize this.

Yet, no one ever accused you of being a genius.....so

Seriously, I know this puts your panties in a bind.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!

Last edited:
Or Joe "Putin" Biden.
But that's all The so called Russians did, and it was never confirmed it was them, or it was organized. Most of the Memes canceled each other out as it was for and against Clinton and Trump. They had zero impact on the election. And it was not even The Russian Government engaged in any of this trolling.. Just different groups fucking with you oversensitive pole smokers on Twitter and Facebook. You as a troll, should recognize this.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
^ :cuckoo:

Or Joe "Putin" Biden.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!

Here is another Russian Meme about the 2016 Election since you want to avoid the topic.

02dc-ads-blacktivist-articleLarge.png

Or Joe "Putin" Biden.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

This is one of the few times you can believe Vladimir Putin. And he was standing right next to Donald Trump when he made this comment.
Sometimes all you have to do is listen. And they’ll tell you the truth. Because they think you’re not listening.

Or Joe "Putin" Biden.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!

Here is another Russian Meme about the 2016 Election since you want to avoid the topic.

02dc-ads-blacktivist-articleLarge.png
Feel free to keep posting evidence.

Or Joe "Putin" Biden.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

This is one of the few times you can believe Vladimir Putin. And he was standing right next to Donald Trump when he made this comment.
Sometimes all you have to do is listen. And they’ll tell you the truth. Because they think you’re not listening.

Which shows you just how stupid the ignorant trump humpers are.....

Or Joe "Putin" Biden.

RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
RUSSIA!
D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

You are truly fucking stupid. Do you suppose there was any chance he would have said "not Trump" when he's standing right next to the guy?

The red, white, and blue Republicans turn out to just be Red......Russian Red....

Forum List

Back