McConnell Family Accosted at Eatery by Left Wing Idiot...Why Democrats will Lose in 2018

Man trying to enjoy his lunch...and a liberal crybaby loser explodes. Good luck on the future Democratic Party. You have pissed off 80% of American voters over the last two months.
Diners confront Mitch McConnell at restaurant, get told to ‘leave him alone’ by others

Please provide evidence he was a left winger.

His beef was about SS, and the right is as pissed off at McConnell for threatening that as the left.
Send a damned letter.........go to the news............call his office.............

Leave the man alone when he's just going out to get something to eat............I think the man is a RINO........but it's just plain wrong........

This crap needs to end.............or it's going to real violent before long.

I agree 100%, but left wingers are not the only idiots out there.
True............but they are about 90% of the incidents right now........and they have leaders calling for it...............Telling them to do it...

Why they aren't under Ethics Review or out on their asses is beyond me.
You evidently didn't hear your asshole in the WH call out for violence? The President? The biggest ah to come down the pike ,ever

Trump calls Cruz's wife garbage and now they're buddy buddy?? The repub party I knew for years is no more, not conservatives a group of dangerous morons led by a pos desperately in need of mental help

Repubs should get bodyguards assigned to protect them when out. Then if a mob accosts them they should stomp their ass, something like a terminator would do.

He has a security detail as most of the senate and congressional leaders seem to have. When he left the restaurant there were 4 or 5 bodyguards with him.

I think Trump is a retarded douchebag.

But ...

If I saw extremist leftists accosting someone because of their political beliefs, I'd come to their defense too.

The crazy leftists are their own worst enemy. They are the single biggest reason to vote Republican in 2018 and 2020.

Why because of a few wacko's? So you condone the hatred and violence of the proud boys who are definitely republicans?

Man trying to enjoy his lunch...and a liberal crybaby loser explodes. Good luck on the future Democratic Party. You have pissed off 80% of American voters over the last two months.
Diners confront Mitch McConnell at restaurant, get told to ‘leave him alone’ by others

Please provide evidence he was a left winger.

His beef was about SS, and the right is as pissed off at McConnell for threatening that as the left.
Send a damned letter.........go to the news............call his office.............

Leave the man alone when he's just going out to get something to eat............I think the man is a RINO........but it's just plain wrong........

This crap needs to end.............or it's going to real violent before long.

I agree 100%, but left wingers are not the only idiots out there.
True............but they are about 90% of the incidents right now........and they have leaders calling for it...............Telling them to do it...

Why they aren't under Ethics Review or out on their asses is beyond me.
You evidently didn't hear your asshole in the WH call out for violence? The President? The biggest ah to come down the pike ,ever

Oh they heard him and they are partaking, just look at the proud boys.

We should put our suggestions in writing.
It’s called “the vote.” That is your suggestion box.
what about opinions regarding Spending having some bearing on Revenue.

Forum List

Back