mcconnell Does It Again

‘This is your fault’: GOP senators clash over shutdown inside private luncheon

Also during the lunch, McConnell made clear to Pence and others in the room that the shutdown was not his idea and was not working.

McConnell is feeling the pain of being Trump's bitch.

Good. The spineless fuck deserves all the pain karma can bitch slap him with.

karma.png

McConnell has blocked legislation to reopen and fund the government again.

Once again the democrats tried to get the bill on the floor for a vote and once again, mcconnell denied democracy.

People are getting very ticked off. I just saw an article that people are now protesting at mcconnell's office.

The republicans should admit they are losing on this big time. They aren't going to win. The more the government is shutdown, the more people don't want even one penny for a wall.

McConnell blocks bill to reopen most of government
The blind hog found an acorn.

As for the rest, fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. Show me a real shut down instead of this lightweight, pretend drama nonsense.

If there is a plane crash or a terror attack or some other disaster, Trump will never be able to wash all that blood off his hands.

Neither will McConnell.

These stupid shitbirds need to stop fucking around. Immediately.

To say that Trump had the house for two years is a lazy minded joke
Oh really? My , those are some bold claims. If true, they will be apparent in the evidence,which will come in the form of the congressional voting record during Trump's tenure. So, do you think this evidence will support your bold claims?

from the NYT:
“Far be it from me to complain about obstruction. But generally, when I’ve been involved in obstruction, there was a point to it.” Mitch McConnell, who has represented Kentucky in the Senate for 34 years and, as of last June, is the longest-serving Republican leader in Senate history, is one of Washington’s most famously inexpressive creatures. As the shutdown grew to the longest in government history before Trump reopened it on Friday, McConnell went through the motions of fully blaming speaker Nancy Pelosi. But he was implicit in the decisions leading up to the chaos as well. And now, McConnell stands marooned in a newly divided Congress, trying very hard to stay out of the light. Even though he remains diametrically opposed to the Presiden, he has still worked the current political situation to his advantage. ‘‘I think even though we’re pretty different in every way you can think of,’’ he told me, clearing his throat, ‘‘we’ve had a good sort of team effort here to accomplish as much as we can.’’

Senator have so much power. you'd have to serve in the House 20 years to have as much power as a senator!

Forum List

Back