McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

In for a penny, in for a pound. Open the floodgates and call ALL the witnesses, especially the ones the democrats want kept hidden. Find out what Schiff did with the WB. Find out if Biden used his influence to get his kids those jobs. Don't let the democrats control the witness list. If they want witnesses, give it to them.
They'll all plead the 5th...This is a total sandbag job.

Beside that, Romney doesn't want his connections to Barisma to come out....Little doubt in my mind he's being blackmailed to go along with the demoslime.

President Trump’s past comments slamming those who plead the Fifth Amendment quickly resurfaced Wednesday after Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen said he would assert his Fifth Amendment rights in Stormy Daniels’s lawsuit filed against him and Trump.

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said at one campaign rally in September 2017. “If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

He was largely targeting former staffers for Hillary Clinton who pleaded the Fifth during the investigation into her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

LiNK: Trump comments on Fifth Amendment resurface after Cohen filing
So fucking what?....I said that the Bidens would take the 5th, which is beyond likely.

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.
I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up.
No...Trump is promoted as the most polarizing President of historical histories. He's got the sarcastic heart of a Prog. And it is refreshing for a Republican. And needed in these times in which the real haters are the ones who keep piling it on and do not even realize it or were just to spoiled for decades and now do not like being on the receiving end of their vile attacks on anyone that does not agree with them. And you still have not learned a damn thing.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Open the floodgates and call ALL the witnesses, especially the ones the democrats want kept hidden. Find out what Schiff did with the WB. Find out if Biden used his influence to get his kids those jobs. Don't let the democrats control the witness list. If they want witnesses, give it to them.

Beside that, Romney doesn't want his connections to Barisma to come out....Little doubt in my mind he's being blackmailed to go along with the demoslime.

President Trump’s past comments slamming those who plead the Fifth Amendment quickly resurfaced Wednesday after Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen said he would assert his Fifth Amendment rights in Stormy Daniels’s lawsuit filed against him and Trump.

“The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said at one campaign rally in September 2017. “If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

He was largely targeting former staffers for Hillary Clinton who pleaded the Fifth during the investigation into her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

So fucking what?....I said that the Bidens would take the 5th, which is beyond likely.
I don't think they will..if it comes to that. If their testimony doesn't show all these allegations are true..if it exposes all the smoke and mirrors distraction that has gone on....Biden's political career ends with his taking the 5th. His son...who cares?

But he could launch himself..if he is innocent..and can prove it. As you said..Be careful what you ask for....

Great entertainment.....these things take on a life of their own..and sometimes..don't end the way people thought they would....

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.
I have a tough time believing any of this matters to voters at this point. Trump is the most polarizing President in the history of historical histories, and I suspect people's minds are made up.
No...Trump is promoted as the most polarizing President of historical histories. He's got the sarcastic heart of a Prog. And it is refreshing for a Republican. And needed in these times in which the real haters are the ones who keep piling it on and do not even realize it or were just to spoiled for decades and now do not like being on the receiving end of their vile attacks on anyone that does not agree with them. And you still have not learned a damn thing.
Well...I think they've learned that it IS better to give....than it is to receive!

McConnell says he doesn't have the votes.

Three Democrat presidential candidates may be neutered. :10:

"McConnell says he doesn't have the votes." yet
By saying that witnesses will simply be allowed. McConnell is not going to hold a vote that he will lose. Looks bad for all of them instead of just bad for Trump.

McConnell is not going to hold a vote that he will lose.

He doesn't have the majority Pelosi does, and she needed it for the partisan vote in the House

Looks bad for all of them instead of just bad for Trump.

yup...

and it looks bad for all the House dems, instead of just Pelosi.

You are not a republican if you think democrats need more witnesses

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told senators privately Tuesday he does not yet have the votes to block new witnesses in President Donald Trump's impeachment trial.

This will take his hate party with him, it's called justice, conservatives better start thinking of a new party to keep their voice out there.

You are not a republican if you think democrats need more witnesses
If blind unconditional support for Trump is the only thing that defines a republican then the republican party is royally screwed.

We agree...on both sides..without favor...without Executive privilege or loud crocodile concerns about national security.

All of it..rip the bandage off..but remember...at the end of the day..Biden..or Clinton..or whoever..is not on trial here...Trump is.
This thing's been a circus from day one. Why stop now? It only takes a few right questions to the right people to open up brand new investigations and special prosecutors. I could see Biden stumbling through the campaign being dogged by things he'd much rather be left alone.

I wonder if the witnesses the Democrats call for can just refuse to testify? I wonder if Trump can stop them if they wanted to testify? After all, Joe said he won't comply. What can they do to him if he doesn't?

We agree...on both sides..without favor...without Executive privilege or loud crocodile concerns about national security.

All of it..rip the bandage off..but remember...at the end of the day..Biden..or Clinton..or whoever..is not on trial here...Trump is.
This thing's been a circus from day one. Why stop now? It only takes a few right questions to the right people to open up brand new investigations and special prosecutors. I could see Biden stumbling through the campaign being dogged by things he'd much rather be left alone.

I wonder if the witnesses the Democrats call for can just refuse to testify? I wonder if Trump can stop them if they wanted to testify? After all, Joe said he won't comply. What can they do to him if he doesn't?

I suppose they could take Joe to court, and get a ruling in a year or two.

What makes you believe the Biden's have anything to do with Trump's illegal action***?

*** G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid

Let’s hope that a few Republicans hold true and vote to hear from John Bolton. They will learn what a shitshow the Trump Administration truly is.

That's if you really believe he has anything to say that will help the Democrats. What if his testimony does the exact opposite?

Forum List

Back