McConnell 'Burst Into Laughter' as Geithner Outlined Obama's Plan

Obama has a mandate to be President for the next four years....that's all the mandate it takes

Republicans can either try to move the country forward or keep dragging their feet and whimpering

Democrats seem to think the term "mandate" means Republicans have to bend over and do whatever Obama wants. In the first place, Obama doesn't have a mandate, and in the second place, even if he did, Republicans retained their majority in the House, and it was so they could raise taxes.

The bottom line is: you're an Obama fluffer and nothing more.

Guess what?

Obama gets to be president for the next four years.....Republicans do not

Doesn't matter if it was by one vote or one hundred million votes

So what else doesn't matter for the next 4 Years? Due Process, Rule of Law, The Constitution. Got it, loud and clear. You think that what is right and just, should bend like a pretzel before the whims of Obama, just like the last 4 Years. Why is it that Dem's never let go of anything when they lose Elections? Should we stop being who we are because we lost an Election? Why would you even expect that? What is wrong with you?

Democrats seem to think the term "mandate" means Republicans have to bend over and do whatever Obama wants. In the first place, Obama doesn't have a mandate, and in the second place, even if he did, Republicans retained their majority in the House, and it was so they could raise taxes.

The bottom line is: you're an Obama fluffer and nothing more.

Guess what?

So what else doesn't matter for the next 4 Years? Due Process, Rule of Law, The Constitution. Got it, loud and clear. You think that what is right and just, should bend like a pretzel before the whims of Obama, just like the last 4 Years. Why is it that Dem's never let go of anything when they lose Elections? Should we stop being who we are because we lost an Election? Why would you even expect that? What is wrong with you?

Well, what are Republicans going to do to help the American people?

Oh....I forgot, they only help the richest two percent

Guess what?

Spending the country into bankruptcy isn't "helping the American people," you brain damaged Obama dick sucker.

The Constitution is simply a minor obstacle to Obama and the Dims.

Not one dime should go into revenue unless there is spending cuts that take effect immediately. Too many times, conservatives have been fooled by spending cut promises that never happen.

Go for where the fat is. Attack the Defense budget first.

Berkeley. Meh.

"In fact, total spending for this period was $7.09 trillion. In other words, in return for agreeing to tax hikes, Republicans got $22 billion in extra spending rather than the promised $274 billion in cuts. This was despite the fact that there was another “spending cut” deal in 1993 — the Clinton tax-increase budget. Sadly, this wasn’t even the first time this happened. Back in 1982, President Reagan agreed to $3 in spending cuts for every $1 in tax hikes. Inflation projections make the analysis difficult, but it seems clear (and President Reagan believed) that almost none of the promised spending cuts materialized in real terms.
There is a clear lesson from these budget deals: Tax increases are real — they become law immediately — but promised spending cuts are illusory."

‘Read My Lips’ Won’t Happen Again - Ryan Ellis - National Review Online

Ahem...I said "credible" proof. National Review doesn't cut it.

So are we to understand that if the publication dare dispute the Messiah and his brown nose cadre of followers esteemed intellect it is not credible?

It must be hard knowing all, one must assume you spent your entire life in the halls of academia, but please, the facts are indisputable, no cuts were realized.

Not one dime should go into revenue unless there is spending cuts that take effect immediately. Too many times, conservatives have been fooled by spending cut promises that never happen.

Please give us some "credible" examples of your claims...

Hey, I'm all in favour of raising taxes to the Clinton levels. But, you have to reduce government spending to those levels too. Deal?

Fuzzy math, it was millions more than half who voted for Obama plus it was another electoral landslide. They won the senate too. Face it, your side lost on your agenda, you lost.
Mandates are not determined by Electoral Votes, it's by the popular vote. In case you haven't realized, there are living, breathing humans out here that voted against your Kenyan. 49.3% of us voted for Romney, the other Obama-despising peeps voted for someone other than Obama. So you don't have anything resembling a mandate and Republicans had better be aware of it.

Obama has a mandate to be President for the next four years....that's all the mandate it takes

Republicans can either try to move the country forward or keep dragging their feet and whimpering
He won the election. That's all he won. Half the population voted to keep our freedoms and demand spending cuts. Your side winning doesn't give you the right to raid our 401Ks and whatever else you want from us. You've got enough control over us with ObamaCare as it is.

youre aware obama won the popular vote too right ?
So if some social-conservative wins the Presidency, that gives him the right to ban abortion, ban gay marriage, ban Union dues and ban anything conservatives can't stand about liberals? Because that sort of thinking is what liberals expect now that they won.

Last edited:
Guess what?

I would be embarrassed for your naivety by posting something like this on a nationally-read political forum. It makes you look foolish. You're not dealing with ObamaPhone peeps here.

I would be embarrassed for your naivety by posting something like this on a nationally-read political forum. It makes you look foolish. You're not dealing with ObamaPhone peeps here.

Interesting

Can you post the contributions Republicans have made in the last four years?

I'll get you started

1. Stopped tax increases on the wealthiest 2%

Your turn

Interesting

Can you post the contributions Republicans have made in the last four years?

I'll get you started

1. Stopped tax increases on the wealthiest 2%

Your turn

If average guy had even average intelligence, he would not be able to fill out the next 9 slots showing what Rethugs have done to help ALL Americans in the last 4 years.

Hell, the rethugs couldn't even get the things done that were important to them.

Repeal Obama care.
Get Mittens elected.
Get a majority in the Senate.
Outlaw abortion.

And the biggie.
Make Obama a one term president.

rethugs and their backers are a bunch of fuking losers.

Forum List

Back