McConnell bitch slaps T-publicans

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

"McConnell urges Republicans to stand up against conservatives tarnishing their name"​

☜ click pic for link

McConnell is in serious trouble. Perhaps if he had remembered why voters sent him to Congress in the first place--to keep taxes low and spending in check--he wouldn't have a serious challenger in the GOP primary.
But the spectacle of brain dead libtards here applauding Republicans is priceless.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is urging his fellow party members to stand up to the tea party’s hardcore members who are talking "utter nonsense" and damaging Republicans’ image.

In this one case McConnell is correct, if only for partisan reasons.

And he should know, as the TPM cost republicans control of the Senate both in 2010 and 2012. Should TPM candidates continue their idiocy they’ll cost the GOP control of the Senate again in 2014.

Old Mitch is starting to sweat it. I love it.

I want him gone. If the TP candidate can't take him out I will come down and this is no bullshit I know this territory very well got a lot of friends and I am a Boone, I will campaign for the Democrat lady.

Mitch needs to be punished. Mitch needs to be gone.

Fun watching the rw's turning on their own.

They're getting exactly what they wanted, exactly what they voted for but now, all of a sudden, they want him gone.

Yep, funny stuff.

And, now they'll deny it.

LOL

They're getting exactly what they wanted, exactly what they voted for but now, all of a sudden, they want him gone.

Yep, funny stuff.

LOL

Hey loser. We turned around progressive conservatives into Conservatives up here and kicked ass baby.

It can be done.

I look at Mitch and to me he is Joe Clarke. I'lll come down man and make Mitch his worst nightmare like I did up here to Joe.

And I will do it. I'm a Boone. I have a lot of family down there. :eusa_angel:

And this son of a mother trucker started to go after her and was ready to go for her days when she was and had emotional issues. what a pig. I can't believe that libs now love him. He was a pig to go after her that way.

You people are really fucked up.

Yep, funny stuff.

LOL
Go ahead. Embrace McConnell and run him as a democrat for Senate, in Kentucky.

Please, do it.

On the bright side you may see me down there then. I swear I am going to take that old bastard out. :eusa_angel:

What's that you say?

Liberals suddenly like the Turtle, after smearing him at every turn for years and years?

OK, you can have him. He's all yours.

LOL & shaking-my-head @U but thanks-----thanks for letting us know just how delusional you T-publicans are, Dems wouldn't accept Mitch into their party even if he could promise to bring Sheldon Addle-brain's money with him. Nope, Mitch is all yourin -pewsh!-

de·lu·sion:
noun \di-ˈlü-zhən, dē-\
: a belief that is not true : or a false idea : or a belief in T-publicanism : or a belief that is caused by mental illness :

Yep-yep you-betcha! Ya reap whatcha sow,
Mitch McClusterfuck and the rest of the Republican Party's steering committee(s) can't seem to grasp that concept.

I guess I just don't understand the problem. More Republicans are in the 98-100% fiscal conservative bracket than T-Party Republicans, and have nothing to do with the trillions of dollars of debt that extreme liberals have foisted on this republic, which will make it difficult to remain a republic for much longer, with large blocks of disloyal foreigners coming into America, but not wanting to integrate into the society.

Making requirements of understanding the language, history, and traditions of America don't seem to me to be all that harsh, but some think it is, and it is to their political advantage to attract people who don't really know what it takes to flourish a business center. The new population is voting in people who will never take responsibility for anything, but pass the buck to their political adversaries using false stories to the point of calumny, which frightens insipid newcomers who just want a job. The only trouble is, right now, there aren't any jobs.

What needs to be done, conservative Republicans are doing: they're holding out for private sector, not fiscally suicidal government-supported jobs. I'm sorry to see Mitch McConnell take so much hatred. Of all the conservatives, he leads the pack in voting down unnecessarily high taxes, not to mention bills full of Marxist betrayals of American liberties.

What's that you say?

Liberals suddenly like the Turtle, after smearing him at every turn for years and years?

OK, you can have him. He's all yours.

LOL & shaking-my-head @U but thanks-----thanks for letting us know just how delusional you T-publicans are, Dems wouldn't accept Mitch into their party even if he could promise to bring Sheldon Addle-brain's money with him. Nope, Mitch is all yourin -pewsh!-

de·lu·sion:
noun \di-ˈlü-zhən, dē-\
: a belief that is not true : or a false idea : or a belief in T-publicanism : or a belief that is caused by mental illness :

Yep-yep you-betcha! Ya reap whatcha sow,
Mitch McClusterfuck and the rest of the Republican Party's steering committee(s) can't seem to grasp that concept.

Not even bright enough to recognize when you are being mocked, are you? :lol:

Yep, funny stuff.

LOL

Hey loser. We turned around progressive conservatives into Conservatives up here and kicked ass baby.

It can be done.

I look at Mitch and to me he is Joe Clarke. I'lll come down man and make Mitch his worst nightmare like I did up here to Joe.

And I will do it. I'm a Boone. I have a lot of family down there. :eusa_angel:

Boone:........... Canadian for blowhard.

Forum List

Back