McClellan addresses Congress on CIA agent leak

Everyone is a liar except for the "Decider." Actually, I am of the opinion that he is too dumb to lie...

You two are hilarious. Again for the truly slow and stupid. Bush neither lied nor mislead in the run up to the war in Iraq. The 2002 NIE proves it as well as the reality that in 2002 EVERYONE believed what Bush believed. The only difference was some had no desire to do anything about what they knew.

We had inspectors on the ground in Iraq and they FOUND NOTHING. But your boy bush insisted that WMD was there. For that Haliburton is forever thankful. Your boy made lots of his buddies rich you know. And soon he will be leaving his mess for the next President to deal with...nice...

We had inspectors on the ground in Iraq and they FOUND NOTHING. But your boy bush insisted that WMD was there. For that Haliburton is forever thankful. Your boy made lots of his buddies rich you know. And soon he will be leaving his mess for the next President to deal with...nice...

We found nothing because we were never granted full unfettered access. Or shall I link you to the report from Blix where he states they can not prove all the weapons we KNEW existed had been destroyed and that Saddam Hussein was still preventing his teams from conducting free and open inspections?

Shall I remind you that EVERY Country believed he had weapons, that even his own Generals believed he had weapons? I believe it was Germany that was predicting he could have a functioning nuclear weapon with in one year of sanctions being lifted.

It remains a war that should never been waged. It will remain bush's war no matter who is elected in November.

Whatever helps you sleep well at night. You keep telling yourself this you might actually believe it. :eusa_whistle:

You two are hilarious. Again for the truly slow and stupid. Bush neither lied nor mislead in the run up to the war in Iraq. The 2002 NIE proves it as well as the reality that in 2002 EVERYONE believed what Bush believed. The only difference was some had no desire to do anything about what they knew.

I knew he didn't have NUCLEAR weapons, RT gunny,

They should have asked me, first.

You can't see well when you have a nose ring attached to a chain attached to bush's ars. It obscures one's vision.

You can't see well when you have a nose ring attached to a chain attached to bush's ars. It obscures one's vision.

and to whom's ass are you chained.......

care to look up how much haliburton made during the blow job years.....

Bush never claimed he HAD nukes. But then facts have never gotten in your way before, why start now?

You are just absolutely determined to be an unpleasant little man, aren't you?

You appear to me, based on the short time I've been reading your responses, to be a presumptuous little man who apparently thinks that being rude to others will command their respect.

So far, my impression of you is that you are nothing but a blowhard, sport.

I have yet to see a single response from you that isn't witheringly rude and yet basically a content free evasion of addressing the issue at hand.

Seek to educate youself.

Then, perhaps with time, you'll be able to defend that morass of half baked opinions you seem to think serves you as something like a coherent world view, with logical responses to your fellow posters other than that bluff and bluster which I have to tell you, I doubt impresses anyone.

Bush never claimed he HAD nukes. But then facts have never gotten in your way before, why start now?

You have even admitted that Bush exaggerated and cherry picked the intelligence, mischaracterized the nature and scope of the threat from Iraq, and engaged in propaganda to sell the american people on your war.

Which is what most anti-war liberals were telling you Bush was doing 5 years ago.

You really should apologize now, instead of offering a laundry list of excuses for Bush.

So, instead of dealing with the oil problems, disaster area or other IMPORTANT issues, Congress has chosen to revisit the old, tired issue of who leaked Valerie Plame's identity. Even though everyone that lived on her block KNEW she was in the CIA and everyone associated with her husband knew he was married to a CIA agent, we need to know who leaked her "secret identity" more then we need to do something about the oil crisis.

And Congress wonders why their approval rating is lower then GWB's?????????

So, instead of dealing with the oil problems, disaster area or other IMPORTANT issues, Congress has chosen to revisit the old, tired issue of who leaked Valerie Plame's identity. Even though everyone that lived on her block KNEW she was in the CIA and everyone associated with her husband knew he was married to a CIA agent, we need to know who leaked her "secret identity" more then we need to do something about the oil crisis.

And Congress wonders why their approval rating is lower then GWB's?????????

The leaker was already identified and let loose. He was not connected to Bush in any manner and could not be used to claim Bush was involved. So the fiction that Bush and Cheney ordered it couldn't be maintained by just admitting he did it and moving on.

bush didn't have a clue, as is the case most of the time. But DICK or Uncle Fester as mostof us know him was knee deep in Libby and his lies. Rove will never tesitify under oath. He would have to lie for his former boss.

Smamp Fox, you forget that the GOP turned their backs on important issues during Clintos's Presidency and went after his lie about having an affair. PLEASE, don't talk about Congress wasting time and money.

bush didn't have a clue, as is the case most of the time. But DICK or Uncle Fester as mostof us know him was knee deep in Libby and his lies. Rove will never tesitify under oath. He would have to lie for his former boss.

Smamp Fox, you forget that the GOP turned their backs on important issues during Clintos's Presidency and went after his lie about having an affair. PLEASE, don't talk about Congress wasting time and money.

Libby did not leak the name. Do you even know the facts? You would think if you were gonna make claims you would at least know the facts about what you are claiming. The Special Prosecutor knew who " leaked" the name with in several months of the investigations start. He let him go with not even a warning. Why? Cause he had no connection to Bush, Cheney or "Rove". Instead the prosecutor spent two years setting Libby up illegally with perjury charges.

Read the law, it is ILLEGAL to base an investigation on perjury. If you catch someone, Like Clinton got caught, that is legal, but to spend 2 years running an investigation who's sole purpose is to charge the accused with perjury is ILLEGAL. It was done in hopes they could scare Libby into giving them someone higher up the food chain.

scott is a piece of shit. he sold out his boys for money but stopped short of giving the US citizen enough to seek justice. he would have ended up dead. either chaney would mail him anthrax or make him hang himself like they did the dc madam. put nothing past these murderers and traitors! hope chaney doesn't arrest me for 6 yrs wo a lawyer. I wouldn't be the first or even second american that they took habius away from.

Forum List

Back