McChrystal: Whistle Blower Hero Or Insubordinate? What Say You?

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
He has now resigned but it would still be interesting hearing what people think on this question. Thanks.

He was definitely insubordinate. I wonder how many of us could have resisted. It would be a daunting task.

Insubordinate. He did not reveal any useful or new information, he was backstabbing his boss with his subordinates.

Whistleblowing would be if he revealed that policy was being driven by campaign contributions or some other felonious behavior. All he said was that 0bama was clueless, self absorbed and disengaged. And how is that news to anyone? it is like hearing that the pope goes to Mass on Sunday.

I beleive he had enough of trying to run an engine with 82 octane.

However, he could have chosen a better way to express his sentiments.

I do find it pretty distasteful observing all the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers rejoicing in the man's demise. I'm sure if this man had spoke out against a Republican President,these same butt-sniffers would be hailing him as a brave Whistle Blower Hero. These people are very dishonest and shouldn't be trusted on anything.

I do find it pretty distasteful observing all the Hopey Changey butt-sniffers rejoicing in the man's demise. I'm sure if this man had spoke out against a Republican President,these same butt-sniffers would be hailing him as a brave Whistle Blower Hero. These people are very dishonest and shouldn't be trusted on anything.

And isn't it interesting that McChrystal is replaced with General Patreus that Obama and the Statists loathed during the Iraqui Surge? He is now their hero...

Go figure...

I kinda think McChrystal was asked for his resignation because there was no love lost between he and the big O.....it was just a matter of time. This article just hurried the inevitable along........

LMAO...General "Betray Us" was chosen as his replacement.

Lets see how those Obama butt sniffers deal with that!

And isn't it interesting that McChrystal is replaced with General Patreus that Obama and the Statists loathed during the Iraqui Surge? He is now their hero...

Go figure...

Who specifically loathed Patreus?

Can you back up this myth?

He has now resigned but it would still be interesting hearing what people think on this question. Thanks.

McChrystal: Soon to be hitting the ranks of the unemployed.

well I'll give you a :clap2:, that's the one area obie wan excels in, making people unemployed. Yep. :eusa_whistle:

I would have to say BP has Obama beat by a long shot at this juncture. But BP is a corporation and I know you defend anything corporate, so I can see how you could have "overlooked" them...

Indeed... insubordinate? Yes.

And yes, he will be the scapegoat for a pathetic military policy orchestrated by the Obama regime and its cast of pinhead academians.

Go figure...

Moveon.org.

Enough said.

Go figure...

Sure... go look up Obama's seven minute long bashing of Patreus when Patreus testified to Congress.

Forum List

Back