McChrystal Says He's Talked With Obama Once Since Taking Afghanistan Command

so that's a no, no?
:rolleyes: Asked and answered.

One would think a moderator would have read the thread.

Guess not.

i read the thread.

my mod status has no bearing here.

chain of command is clearly a concept foreign to your experience.

as is 20th c. american military history. educate yourself.
As I said, asked and answered. I bet you can guess how much of a shit I give if you believe my answer or not. :lol:

Anybody else hear that this jackass is going over to Denmark soon to lobby for the 2016 Olympics to be in...........Chicago ( of all places..........what a suprise:doubt:)

How much does this guy not get it.:disbelief::oops:..........unemployment in the double digits and a growing nuclear threat in Iran and he's worried about the olymics in Chicago!!!:clap2:

Should play real well with the folks....................

Poll #;s will be a hoot to check out a few days after that trip:lol:

I am tellin ya now when his poll numbers hit the mid 30's the Clintons will bail on him, they don't like being on the losing side of things.:lol:

Anybody else hear that this jackass is going over to Denmark soon to lobby for the 2016 Olympics to be in...........Chicago ( of all places..........what a suprise:doubt:)

How much does this guy not get it.:disbelief::oops:..........unemployment in the double digits and a growing nuclear threat in Iran and he's worried about the olymics in Chicago!!!:clap2:

I am tellin ya now when his poll numbers hit the mid 30's the Clintons will bail on him, they don't like being on the losing side of things.:lol:
I honestly don't think Hillary will be leaving State anytime soon.

Personally, I am still pissed that George W. Bush didn't personally solicit my wise counsel when I was in a Platoon Leader in Afghanistan. Not even once!

What kind of slacker-ass President doesn't see it necessary to listen to his LTs in the field?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If he talked to him more, he'd be accused of micromanaging.
:cuckoo:

Chain of Command. Ever heard of it?

I wonder who the chain of command is in determining where the Olympics will be held??? Could it be our omnipotent leader himself?? The master of community organizors??? The wanna be leader of the World, because just being President of the U.S is not a big enough job for such a brilliant, charasmatic leader, that Iran is firing off misiles to celebrate his job as leader of the free world and President of the U.S.:lol::lol:

Guess not.

i read the thread.

my mod status has no bearing here.

chain of command is clearly a concept foreign to your experience.

as is 20th c. american military history. educate yourself.
As I said, asked and answered. I bet you can guess how much of a shit I give if you believe my answer or not. :lol:

as i said, educate yourself.

more than i do is my guess.
ymmv

I honestly don't think Hillary will be leaving State anytime soon.

Like I said when those polls continue to drop, she's outta there. Just wait and see. Don't kid yourself, there is no love lost between the Clintons and Obama's, Obama promoted her to a place where he could lock her up in a closet with her mouth taped shut and that's not going to last forever. She would have been much better off staying in the senate where she actually had the power that she had become accustomed to, I am certain she has regretted her decision to work directly under and for Obama.

Last edited:

Chain of Command. Ever heard of it?

I wonder who the chain of command is in determining where the Olympics will be held??? Could it be our omnipotent leader himself?? The master of community organizors??? The wanna be leader of the World, because just being President of the U.S is not a big enough job for such a brilliant, charasmatic leader, that Iran is firing off misiles to celebrate his job as leader of the free world and President of the U.S.:lol::lol:

Don't be dense.

The American people would rightfully be upset if they had a President that only dealt with one issue at a time.

That's like saying Bush couldn't do anything about Katrina because he was occupied with Iraq.

That shit doesn't fly.

so that's a no, no?

Guess not.

I read the thread.

At one point you even suggested that Obama should resign.

You sound like an ignorant civilian talking about things you clearly don't understand.

But by all means, please, carry on ...

:dig:
Thanks for your input. As a matter of fact I am a civilian. Of course, civilians working in DC couldn't possibly know a thing about chain of command. They are just ignorant. :lol:

Guess not.

I read the thread.

At one point you even suggested that Obama should resign.

You sound like an ignorant civilian talking about things you clearly don't understand.

But by all means, please, carry on ...

:dig:
Thanks for your input. As a matter of fact I am a civilian. Of course, civilians working in DC couldn't possibly know a thing about chain of command. They are just ignorant. :lol:

You're absolutely right. Living in D.C. totally qualifies you for a chain of command staff position in the Dept of Defense. You might even qualify for a spot working for the JCS.

Personally, I am still pissed that George W. Bush didn't personally solicit my wise counsel when I was in a Platoon Leader in Afghanistan. Not even once!

What kind of slacker-ass President doesn't see it necessary to listen to his LTs in the field?

True dat! For some reason, Reagan ...and then Clinton failed to consult me about our ASW tactics and situation as the Soviet Union began to fall apart. Not even once did they talk with me!!!

True dat! For some reason, Reagan ...and then Clinton failed to consult me about our ASW tactics and situation as the Soviet Union began to fall apart. Not even once did they talk with me!!!

really? ford and carter were always sending me unsolicited ideas for gathering SIGINT-couldn't shut the bastards up

really? ford and carter were always sending me unsolicited ideas for gathering SIGINT-couldn't shut the bastards up

:lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back