McCaskill Leads Akin By 10 Points

Romney will win Missouri whether or not Akin wins his race.

Romney will have to devote time and money in a state he thought he had in his pocket, and all Obama needs to do is play some national ads to show how fringe Romney and Ryan are on women's reproductive rights.

Here's the thing...People, right now don't give a crap about abortion...Obama still has yet to address the economy and unemployment. Since he's taken office the economy and unemployment is at it's all time high. And do you all really think the whole country cares about what happens in Missouri as far as the senate race goes? This will all blow over once Akin steps down or something else captures attention.

Here's the thing. Independents are jumping to Obama, and very early this cycle. Yes, woman care about their reproductive rights. Yes, the economy is important, but Romney offers to do the same things that caused the economic mess in the first place. As for Missouri, it doesn't matter what the whole country thinks. What matters is Romney is sinking fast in a state that he should have in his pocket, and the GOP loses a Senate seat that they should have owned.

We're 71 days out, and every daily paper and news program contains stories about the campaigns. Your assumption that Mitt is going to grow some charisma and touch the average Joe in that time is a pipe dream.

Only a guy with his head stuck up his ass would say such a thing.

Polls show a 2.6 point close in the last week alone.

This is just with people you can get at, so overall they are meaningless. But within the same sampling population it looks likes he is inspiring people.

Bullshit.

2012 General Election: Romney vs. Obama

I'll also add Romney's unfavorables show that people just don't like him.

Mitt Romney Favorable Rating

Even pubs/pots and rw's say they don't like or trust him. But they hate having a black man in the WH a lot more than they will ever love their country.

Ryan was a huge mistake. No matter many times they say they won't take questions and refuse to say what they want to do, and no matter that they lie about and hide their tax returns, they cannot hide Ryan's voting history. That's enough to make anyone's blood run cold.

Well, here in Kansas, it's running hot and rockin' !

Sorry beddy.bugbite, but your wet dream of a second term is about to come to an abrupt interruption.

Next door, despite Akin, Obama is still gonna lose big time. And the upper midwest is coming into play.

This is just with people you can get at, so overall they are meaningless. But within the same sampling population it looks likes he is inspiring people.

Bullshit.

Even pubs/pots and rw's say they don't like or trust him. But they hate having a black man in the WH a lot more than they will ever love their country.

Ryan was a huge mistake. No matter many times they say they won't take questions and refuse to say what they want to do, and no matter that they lie about and hide their tax returns, they cannot hide Ryan's voting history. That's enough to make anyone's blood run cold.

I disagree with most of your post... Just because a person isn't on the left doesn't make them racist. If the next Republican presidential candidate were Black I'd vote for him.
Color means nothing. It's policy differences that matter.

The "Legitimate" dude is an asshole.

Bullshit.

Sorry beddy.bugbite, but your wet dream of a second term is about to come to an abrupt interruption.

Next door, despite Akin, Obama is still gonna lose big time. And the upper midwest is coming into play.

It does look that way doesn't it? There's still time to get the moron out of the race and win that Senate seat.. He'll go soon. He should be hiding under his bed right about now.
McCaskill has to be beat, she's an easy target.

Bullshit.

Huffpo is worth wiping your ass with.

Go to RealClear and you'll see that on August 10th they showed a 4.2 point gap.

I just looked at it again the average shifted another .4 points for Obama. It's down to 1.0.

That is a 3.2 swing since Aug 10th.

Suck on that Dick.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Damn you're dumb. Pollster has beaten RCP for years. If you want to dismiss them because they now publish on Huff, that's up to you. It's still run by Mark Blumenthal.

Mark Blumenthal

You're still a moron. I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand their methodologies.

BTW, simpleton. Pollster had Obama leading by 1.5 on August 10th and 1.3 points today. Where's the bias, moron?

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Kansassss, the home of Kris Kobach, grand poobah something or other of the KKK, Arpaio's, Brewer's and Pearce's personal attorneys and true scum of the planet.

Bullshit.

Huffpo is worth wiping your ass with.

Go to RealClear and you'll see that on August 10th they showed a 4.2 point gap.

I just looked at it again the average shifted another .4 points for Obama. It's down to 1.0.

That is a 3.2 swing since Aug 10th.

Suck on that Dick.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Damn you're dumb. Pollster has beaten RCP for years. If you want to dismiss them because they now publish on Huff, that's up to you. It's still run by Mark Blumenthal.

Mark Blumenthal

You're still a moron. I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand their methodologies.

You haven't said anything about their methodologies.

And you're going to school me on statistics ? Your head is parked in your ass.

I've said before that polls at this time are meaningless. There is a sample population out there that can't be reached or that is to fluid.

However, RealClear can trend since it uses the same polls to average as anyone. Which only means the sample population they can reach are shifting.

In terms of absolutes, it is meaningless.

Thanks for the non lesson asswipe.

I disagree with most of your post... Just because a person isn't on the left doesn't make them racist. If the next Republican presidential candidate were Black I'd vote for him.
Color means nothing. It's policy differences that matter.

The "Legitimate" dude is an asshole.

They hired Obama because he's black. In reality that makes them racist. He recieved 90+% of the black vote...what does that tell you.

We are going to fire him because he is useless.

Last edited:
Could Obama now win Missouri? It's looking good.

Election 2012: Missouri Senate - Rasmussen Reports™

What a difference one TV interview can make. Embattled Democratic incumbent Claire McCaskill has now jumped to a 10-point lead over her Republican challenger, Congressman Todd Akin, in Missouri’s U.S. Senate race. Most Missouri Republicans want Akin to quit the race while most Missouri Democrats want him to stay.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in the Show Me State finds McCaskill earning 48% support to Akin’s 38%. Nine percent (9%) like some other candidate in the race, and five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

This poll strikes me as kind of suspicious. The GOP Establishment is trying to blast Akin out of the race, and just co-incidently Scott "Tell me what I want to hear" Rasmussen comes up with a poll showing him 9 point behind.

Romney will have to devote time and money in a state he thought he had in his pocket, and all Obama needs to do is play some national ads to show how fringe Romney and Ryan are on women's reproductive rights.

Here's the thing...People, right now don't give a crap about abortion...Obama still has yet to address the economy and unemployment. Since he's taken office the economy and unemployment is at it's all time high. And do you all really think the whole country cares about what happens in Missouri as far as the senate race goes? This will all blow over once Akin steps down or something else captures attention.

Here's the thing. Independents are jumping to Obama, and very early this cycle. Yes, woman care about their reproductive rights. Yes, the economy is important, but Romney offers to do the same things that caused the economic mess in the first place. As for Missouri, it doesn't matter what the whole country thinks. What matters is Romney is sinking fast in a state that he should have in his pocket, and the GOP loses a Senate seat that they should have owned.

We're 71 days out, and every daily paper and news program contains stories about the campaigns. Your assumption that Mitt is going to grow some charisma and touch the average Joe in that time is a pipe dream.

Since when is a woman's "reproductive rights" in danger? So what if Romney and Akin are Pro-Life, is their any kind of appeal happening at the Supreme Court requesting to overturn Roe v. Wade? Until then, get over yourselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back