McCain's wife, daughter back gay marriage movement

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Cindy McCain, the wife of 2008 Republican presidential nominee John McCain, and their daughter Meghan have posed for photos endorsing pro-gay marriage forces in California.

Mrs. McCain appears with silver duct tape across her mouth and "NOH8" written on one cheek in a photo posted Wednesday to the Web site of NOH8, a gay rights group opposed to Proposition 8. The ballot measure passed by California voters in 2008 bans same-sex marriage.

The McCains' daughter Meghan, who has been outspoken in her support for gay rights, has also endorsed NOH8. She appears with silver duct tape across her mouth and "NOH8" on a cheek in a photo on her Twitter site.

Cindy McCain contacted NOH8 and offered to pose for the photo endorsement, the Web site said.

John McCain's office said in a statement that the Arizona senator respects the views of members of his family but remains opposed to gay marriage.

washingtonpost.com

I haven't been able to find a photo of Michelle Obama supporting gay marriage, so apparently she is more socially conservative than the McCain family.

This thread is as boring as the first time you posted it five minutes ago. :eusa_eh:

I wish the Mcamnesty family would just go away. PLEASE Arizona...........vote McCain out of office in November!

I love it. What's McCain gonna do, his wife has all the money?

I don't know what McCain is going to do but about 20 years ago I was really interested in purchasing a gas grill for my backyard. After a disappointing trip to Wal-Mart where I found out I could not afford the grill I wanted and had to settle for a smaller grill I switched on the TV and there was Senator McCain grilling in his back yard on one of his 20 gas grills. The first thought I had was we pay these guys too much but then I figured the entertainment value alone that these BUFFOONES like McCain provide is well worth it.

Forum List

Back