McCain's Straight Talk Express grows wings

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
From CNN's Tasha Diakides

WASHINGTON (CNN) — The Straight Talk Express — perhaps the most visible symbol of Arizona Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign — is taking to the skies.

The Republican Party's presumptive nominee will unveil his new campaign airplane on Monday: a Boeing 737-400.

more ... CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

I think McGrampa should use the Wizard of Oz's balloon, myself.:lol:

I think he should redouble his efforts to get his views out to the American people

Then he can honestly call his efforts the double-talk express.

Funny how the decals on a freaking airplane are a valid "election 2008" forum issue, meanwhile Obama and his staffers forging of government documents is not.

Funny how the decals on a freaking airplane are a valid "election 2008" forum issue, meanwhile Obama and his staffers forging of government documents is not.

If it was about the decals on his plane, I probably wouldn't have posted it at all. The fact is, it's about McGrampa's mode of trasportation on the campaign trail, and is an actual event.

On the other hand, the forged birth certificate story at this point in time has about as much legs as the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Oh and btw ... the thread was moved due to the behavior of the individuals in the thread, even though the topic IS questionable. But I have a deal for you ....

You worry about Obama being the antichrist and what YOU are going to do about it and I'll worry about the thread placement on the board, okay?

If Darth Obama is truly the antichrist, he should be able to strike down Obi-wan-McGrampa with ease with a lightenign bolt from his ass.

Forum List

Back