McCain's service awards

you didn't miss it...I just posted it a few minutes ago. That's because I'm old and tend to sleep at night.

Oh, no.. Not you.. That ridiculous little "don't need to kill anything..." :)

AH, now I understand. Yeah, Gunny is getting pretty soft in his old age. He's turning into REMF.

REMF?

He twists the head off of everything he gets his hands on. If that's not making sure something is sufficiently dead, I'm not sure what is. :neutral:

Pffft. I want my damned lawyer.:hmpf:

Shouldn't have twisted HIS head off, then. Typical boys.. Don't look to the future..breakk all the tooys now, and worry about having nothing to play with later.

Just so you know, boys ALWAYS have something to play with.

Then why do they spend half their day walking around kicking dirt, and mumbling under their breath about having nothing to play with?

A true leader uses diplomacy so long as there is hope for an eventual positive outcome and does not frivilously endanger the lives of those who serve in the military to prove he's Billy BadAss.

We don't need to kiss the "world's" ass. Nor do we need to kill any-and-everything that disagrees with us.
I hear ya and agree but these radical Arabs do not think like that.

It's just like how the Japanese and Germans thought, if attacked, Americans would not defend their country.

I'm not very keen on the idea of paying off people and they always want more money. It's like having a wife. :lol:

Forum List

Back