McCain's service awards

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
Presidential candidate John McCain is being hailed by the press as a genuine "American war hero" and says he has the medals to prove it.

For 5 ½ years as a POW (three of which he says were spent in solitary confinement), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals.

And?

That's admirable, but he still knows nothing about the economy or the difference between shi'a and sunni.

I guess medals only matter when they're put on a right winger.......

• Banned
And?

That's admirable, but he still knows nothing about the economy or the difference between shi'a and sunni.

You mean Obama knows nothing about the economy?

Obama said he will raise taxes on the rich and his proposal raises taxes on the middle-class. That is scary and dangerous for the world economy!

McCain does not have such a problem. McCain has been serving his country for over 40 years and will not raise taxes on the middle-class.

Obama is a ruby.

You mean Obama knows nothing about the economy?

Obama said he will raise taxes on the rich and his proposal raises taxes on the middle-class. That is scary and dangerous for the world economy!

McCain does not have such a problem. McCain has been serving his country for over 40 years and will not raise taxes on the middle-class.

Obama is a ruby.

What's Obama's tax plan -- which I agree will become the burden of the middle class, as usual -- got to do with McGrampa's service awards? :confused:

• Banned
What's Obama's tax plan -- which I agree will become the burden of the middle class, as usual -- got to do with McGrampa's service awards? :confused:
Jillian mentioned the economy. I addressed it.

• Banned
I've got 4+ rows of decorations ... does that qualify me to be President?
I do not think so but ask these guys >>>>
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC7

:badgrin:

And?

How about they matter unless you throw them back at the country that gave them to you. You are responsible for your actions no matter how inconvenient that may become.

And?

Obama removed the US flag from his plane before the trip to the Mideast.

Obama just created thousands of new terrorists that want to murder Americans!

This guy is going to get us all killed. :(

Obama removed the US flag from his plane before the trip to the Mideast.

Obama just created thousands of new terrorists that want to murder Americans!

This guy is going to get us all killed. :(

Is it a military or civilian aircraft? If it is a civilian aircraft, he has every right to remove the flag; although, I don't agree with him doing it since he is representing himself as possibly the next President of the US.

The rest of your post is garbage.

I do not think so but ask these guys >>>>
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br /><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Content Relevant URLs by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.2.0 RC7<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC7

:badgrin:

So there's no REAL point to this thread other than McCain got medals, right? So did every veteran on this board.

Are you a vet?

Is it a military or civilian aircraft? If it is a civilian aircraft, he has every right to remove the flag; although, I don't agree with him doing it since he is representing himself as possibly the next President of the US.

Here is what WOW neglets to mention, but Charleston Chad did on another post about the flag on the plane:

"And here's the rest of the article you happened to leave out.

Obama's 'O' symbol is red, white and blue.

Most official U.S. government aircraft, including Air Force One, have U.S. flags on their tails.

Both Fox News and the Chicago Sun-Times posted pictures of the Obama campaign's redressed airplane, which does not have an American flag or any other U.S. national symbols on the section that sports the airplane door from which Obama and his team will enter and exit.

The airplane boasts Obama's anthem, "Change We Can Believe In" and the candidate’s website address.

The plane that Sen. Barack Obama will use on his campaign features his slogan and his Web address (Courtesy Sun-Times)

The aircraft also has required identification numbers and a U.S. flag to identify the nationality of the aircraft.

According to Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet, the refurbished Obama aircraft features a "first class" section for the candidate and his closest advisors; several "business class" seats, and a large coach section, usually meant for the traveling press corps.

I have spoken with PLO members, these people think crazy. Not like Americans.
They see crap like that and think it's a victory.
These people look at Obama as being scared of terrorists.

But Obama has to appease Liberals that hate America.
The point is, Obama is weak!
A true leader does the right thing for his country and tells the world to kiss ass.

Here is what WOW neglets to mention, but Charleston Chad did on another post about the flag on the plane:

"And here's the rest of the article you happened to leave out.

Obama's 'O' symbol is red, white and blue.

Most official U.S. government aircraft, including Air Force One, have U.S. flags on their tails.

Both Fox News and the Chicago Sun-Times posted pictures of the Obama campaign's redressed airplane, which does not have an American flag or any other U.S. national symbols on the section that sports the airplane door from which Obama and his team will enter and exit.

The airplane boasts Obama's anthem, "Change We Can Believe In" and the candidate’s website address.

The plane that Sen. Barack Obama will use on his campaign features his slogan and his Web address (Courtesy Sun-Times)

The aircraft also has required identification numbers and a U.S. flag to identify the nationality of the aircraft.

According to Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet, the refurbished Obama aircraft features a "first class" section for the candidate and his closest advisors; several "business class" seats, and a large coach section, usually meant for the traveling press corps.

So it does have an American flag for identification. It's his right to decorate it in any manner he chooses so long as it conforms with law.

I have spoken with PLO members, these people think crazy. Not like Americans.
They see crap like that and think it's a victory.
These people look at Obama as being scared of terrorists.

But Obama has to appease Liberals that hate America.
The point is, Obama is weak!
A true leader does the right thing for his country and tells the world to kiss ass.

A true leader uses diplomacy so long as there is hope for an eventual positive outcome and does not frivilously endanger the lives of those who serve in the military to prove he's Billy BadAss.

We don't need to kiss the "world's" ass. Nor do we need to kill any-and-everything that disagrees with us.

Forum List

Back