McCain's huge mistake

Yes, we got it, you disapprove; but you still crossed your talking points.

If Iraq is NOT the central front on the GWoT please explain the casualities and money spent.

Simple question; can your simple mind handle it?

Ever heard of a country called Northern Ireland. The British have been their forever trying to stop two religious groups from fighting. Iraq is exactly the same situation.

Bush was too burnt out from twenty years of boozing to understand that Iraq is made up of two religious groups that HATE each other.

"Childrens do learn."

Twenty years of being an alcoholic and a coke head burned out Bush's brain. All you have to do is watch his press conferences to see that. Of course, he has only had one press conference in the last year.

I was wondering why Obama stuterred so much....Thanks for the info...

Hahaha, I forgot pieces of paper define one's worth as a human being. Good thing I'm in an Ivy League school. It doesn't matter how smart I am, even I can be president!
do you really think "dumb" people can earn an MBA from Harvrd?

Ever heard of a country called Northern Ireland. The British have been their forever trying to stop two religious groups from fighting. Iraq is exactly the same situation.

Bush was too burnt out from twenty years of boozing to understand that Iraq is made up of two religious groups that HATE each other.
yeah, have you read any news on bombings in N Ireland in the last 10 years?

Damn your dumb...

IRA no longer 'terrorist' threat, watchdog says
The Irish Republican Army no longer poses a security threat in Northern Ireland, says a report expected to help end the political stalemate that has stalled the formation of a Catholic-Protestant coalition government.

An expert panel from the Independent Monitoring Commission — which was set up by the British and Irish governments in January 2004 to oversee Northern Ireland's peace process — released the 60-page report on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back