McCain's Convention Bounce Fading

The more people get to know the mayor from nowhere and Grampa Munster, the better. I can't wait for the debates.

politicans lie....all of them....just i guess depends on which lies the american people want to believe.

what do you do when the politicans in question not only lie about themselves, they lie about the other guy too?

what do you do when the politicans in question not only lie about themselves, they lie about the other guy too?

You don't vote for them. Unless of course you are terrified of the other guy then I guess it really doesn't matter. That's what great about having a "we report you decide" mentality.

thanks for the tip... I think I'll just vote for the black guy... he looks good in a bathingsuit

His slight lead is beginning to disappear and his many lies in ads and in interviews will hopefully drag him down further
Independents swing toward McCain - John P. Avlon - Politico.com
In the wake of Sarah Palin, John McCain has opened up a 15-point lead among independents, according to a new Gallup Poll — and Barack Obama has a real problem.

Since the GOP convention and his selection of the Alaska governor as his running mate, McCain has changed a months-long tie among independents into a 52 to 37 percent advantage. Support for McCain among self-described "conservative Democrats" has jumped 10 points, to 25 percent, signaling the shift among swing voters to McCain.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSIkjNaICsg]REPUBLICAN CONVENTION DELEGATES[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back