McCain's campaign manager has been receiving money from Freddie Mac for 2 years.

He wasn't a direct lobbyist for Fannie Mae.....

how so reeves? He was a lobbyist for them and then when he went with mccain's campaign he stopped personally doing the lobbying but allowed his firm to take over is what i thought? and this is why his firm continued to get the $15,000 a month as their fee, from Fannie...i thought?

so, what was the firm being paid for, if it were not to lobby congress for something that fannie wanted?

what am i missing? (or am i not getting the full story?)

i don't have a problem with his firm continuing their lobbying, lobbying is legal in this country and no matter how much i hate it, it doesn't change that it is legal and ALL CORPS use it to the hilt to get congress to do what they want or is best for their company...

care

which you have no clue about
and using something you have no clue about shows what a fucking moron you are

hey, it's what he does best.
the extra protection from his large intestine keeps his skull from getting crushed at depths exceeding 3 meters. his vision is reduced, though.

McCain's campaign manager took money from them.

Obama took money from them.

Does anyone else see the problem with this comparison?

McCain's campaign manager took money from them.

Obama took money from them.

Does anyone else see the problem with this comparison?
they are equal....mccain's campaign manager has great influence with Mccain...mccain had no problem hiring him as his campaign advisor even with him being a lobbyist for Fannie mae...mccain did not see any problem with this at all...and there probably was no problem with it, since it was legal.

Obama campaign took money from fannie mae /lobbyists....which is perfectly legal as well.

neither of these situations CAUSED what happened with the negligence of all the financial institutions and their gambling....with dangerous high risk mortgage products that they created or the pyramid scheme that came tumbling down on them....

to me, petty stuff like this, which are both legal, have much to do about nothing, with this mess that we are in right now other than for partisan purposes and those REALLY involved would just love for all of us to argue over this, instead of what THEY DID....ya know?

And we all would be better off not to dwell too much on the little things and get in to the roots of the problem....

care

they are equal....mccain's campaign manager has great influence with Mccain...mccain had no problem hiring him as his campaign advisor even with him being a lobbyist for Fannie mae...mccain did not see any problem with this at all...and there probably was no problem with it, since it was legal.

Obama campaign took money from fannie mae /lobbyists....which is perfectly legal as well.

neither of these situations CAUSED what happened with the negligence of all the financial institutions and their gambling....with dangerous high risk mortgage products that they created or the pyramid scheme that came tumbling down on them....

to me, petty stuff like this, which are both legal, have much to do about nothing, with this mess that we are in right now other than for partisan purposes and those REALLY involved would just love for all of us to argue over this, instead of what THEY DID....ya know?

And we all would be better off not to dwell too much on the little things and get in to the roots of the problem....

care
Care I disagree, there is a big difference between having lobbyist giving to your campaign and having crooked CEO's help write your economic policy.

Forum List

Back