McCain Wrong About DADT

DADT will go the way of ..

You can't have blacks serve with whites...It will destroy morale
Women can't serve in the military....It will destroy morale

hes half right. I agree that in the end, dadt should be scrapped but this wasn't the way to go about it....and now is not the time.

If you saw the video, and read the article, you know that McCain sat through a hearing in which an officer testified that his emails were read, leading to his firing. McCain lied yesterday.

McCain is right on......why can't you lefties wait until the survey of the troops is finished? You will be surprised by the results....trust me............

McCain is right on......why can't you lefties wait until the survey of the troops is finished? You will be surprised by the results....trust me............

flags2.gif

Fortunately, the US doesn't govern by surveys.
I think you might be surprised at how service people feel about Gays, excluding dinosaurs like McCain.
Poor Lindsey Graham, sitting next to McCain, must have been peeing his pants. Wonder what we'd find by reading Lindsey's emails.

Last edited:
Shows we were right in not electing the guy President.

Out of touch with 21st century America

Forum List

Back