McCain would be the perfect president.

Not sure I agree with that, but I will say Obama will be a Horrible one. His policies will ruin this country, even more than it already is.

I love thought (?) that criticized an unknown future but posits a real one that exists only in the critic's mind. You have the lottery numbers for tomorrow by any chance?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Politicati: McCain Left His Crippled Wife for a 25 Year-Old - Politics, News and more from the Democratic Mind of Politicati

I love thought (?) that criticized an unknown future but posits a real one that exists only in the critic's mind. You have the lottery numbers for tomorrow by any chance?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Politicati: McCain Left His Crippled Wife for a 25 Year-Old - Politics, News and more from the Democratic Mind of Politicati

I do not need to predict anything to know what the effects of Obamas Tax policies and spending programs will be Midcan5. If you were not a completely partisan Liberal Democrat you would know that.

Obama is so smart, that he told Americans how to increase our energy supply without spending a penny.

And the Republicans attacked him for it!

McCain is 72 years old, on 5 different medications, and sold out to the oil companies.

Obama is so smart, that he told Americans how to increase our energy supply without spending a penny.

And the Republicans attacked him for it!

McCain is 72 years old, on 5 different medications, and sold out to the oil companies.

I am tipping my tire gauge to you Kirk....

Yes he is so smart, he repeated something I see at Jiffy Lube everytime I get my oil changed.

That's the point, its not a serious proposal unless your going to have tire inflation police. You are never going to get everyone to check their tire pressure.:cuckoo:

I am tipping my tire gauge to you Kirk....

Yes he is so smart, he repeated something I see at Jiffy Lube everytime I get my oil changed.

That's the point, its not a serious proposal unless your going to have tire inflation police. You are never going to get everyone to check their tire pressure.:cuckoo:

Guess what? Obama got millions of people to check their tire pressure by drawing attention to it. He is already helping Amercia reduce its dependence on foreign oil by practicing conservation.

If it were John McCain who suggested we check our tires the left would be doing the same thing the right is doing now ... mocking it ... and so what if they did ... it is a good idea to remind folks to check their tire pressure in times like these ... that and to drive the speed limit, etc ... when things started getting tight I did so on my own ... others need to be bopped upside the head to remind them to do it ... now as long as this idea isn't the bread and butter of your energy policy, so what ... it's irrelevant ... you can't attribute such a policy to either candidate.

They both know it's going to take a lot more than some air in your tires to get us out the red in the energy dept.

So does Jiffy Lube, does that make the Ceo qualified to be President?

Encouraging Americans to conserve gas in a national crisis is called leadership. Claiming that drilling offshore is going to save us is called pandering.

If it were John McCain who suggested we check our tires the left would be doing the same thing the right is doing now ... mocking it ... and so what if they did ... it is a good idea to remind folks to check their tire pressure in times like these ... that and to drive the speed limit, etc ... when things started getting tight I did so on my own ... others need to be bopped upside the head to remind them to do it ... now as long as this idea isn't the bread and butter of your energy policy, so what ... it's irrelevant ... you can't attribute such a policy to either candidate.

They both know it's going to take a lot more than some air in your tires to get us out the red in the energy dept.

This was Obama's response to drilling, its called deflection...

Encouraging Americans to conserve gas in a national crisis is called leadership. Claiming that drilling offshore is going to save us is called pandering.

I would like to see a quote where MCcain said offshore drilling alone is going to save us?

Deflecting the conversation from offshore drilling which would decrease our dependacy on foreign oil, by telling Americans to check their tire pressure, now that's laughable...:lol:

I would like to see a quote where MCcain said offshore drilling alone is going to save us?

Deflecting the conversation from offshore drilling which would decrease our dependacy on foreign oil, by telling Americans to check their tire pressure, now that's laughable...:lol:

No, it's not laughable, it's practical.

What's laughable is your defense of the indefensible.

No, it's not laughable, it's practical.

What's laughable is your defense of the indefensible.

You always cash checks with your mouth that your ass can't cover.

Come on where is the link showing that MCcain stated, "Offshore drilling alone is going to save us?"

:eusa_whistle:

Guess what? Obama got millions of people to check their tire pressure by drawing attention to it. He is already helping Amercia reduce its dependence on foreign oil by practicing conservation.

millions of people? i've yet to meet someone who actually checked their tire pressure after his genius remark.

conservation? kirk, did you sell your car and start riding your bicycle?

This was Obama's response to drilling, its called deflection...

I disagree ... short of just sending out relief checks ... which would flat out piss the right off ... it is the most practical short term solution there is ... inflate and slow down on the roads ... people are hurting now ... drilling wont help us now ... it will help us down the road ... admittedly, Obama has had to change his position on drilling ... and is that such a bad thing ... I don't think so ... drilling will help us wean off the foreign crack down the road until we get on some better stuff and can make some major infastructure changes ... so you can knock him if you want but I'd like to hear your "help us NOW" solution to the pressure at the pump.

Forum List

Back