McCain - With Honor He Fought, By Honor He Is Undone

Since you are the enlightened one, I "defy" you show us this giant elephant that no one else but you can see.

Millions of Americans know 9/11 is a fariry-tale .. and even millions more all over the world know the same thing. The fraud wasn't even that clever .. just relied on CD, and it worked.

I don't want to get this thread moved to the basement .. so I'll pass.

The chinese can't make impossible things happen. 9/11 was filled with absolutely impossible events that defy science and logic. These impossible events could not have happened by flying planes into buildings.

It's the giant elephant in the room that most Americans do not have the capacity to see.

Why didn't Obama use his charismatic powers to help people see this elephant ?

Millions of Americans know 9/11 is a fariry-tale .. and even millions more all over the world know the same thing. The fraud wasn't even that clever .. just relied on CD, and it worked.

I don't want to get this thread moved to the basement .. so I'll pass.

Then meet me in the basement and prove it.

Small fires? Do you know how hot jet fuel gets when it expoldes in such massive amounts? That metal gets stressed and gives. It really isn't all that difficult to grasp. It was airplanes crashing into buildings. Take your medication and sit down.

You just proved why the fraud worked. You have no idea what you're talking about. Jet fuel is basically kerosene .. start from there .. look into the properties of kerosene/jet fuel.

Then look into the properties of steel.

This was middle school science.

[youtube]hoY6-ZTqIAY[/youtube]

Listen for yourself.

McCain: Who is the REAL Barack Obama?
Crowd: KILL HIM! TERRORIST!

I don't think too many people were calling Kerry a terrorist.

What you seem to be missing, not surprisingly, is that this is a African American man running for president. Attack his record, his policies, but there is a line that you must not cross because of the deep roots of racial hatred in America. McCain crossed that line.

I tend to believe the secret service not a YouTube video that may have been altered and it is hard to tell exactly what is being yelled-- no offense to you. What I fail to see is why hatred can be stirred against a white person and not a black person-- Obama and any other candidate know EXACTLY what they are getting into. Asking or expecting preferential treatment because of one’s race is racist. I hear people yelling kill Bush all the time during the 04 election—I do not see any outrage—why is that? Because he is white or because one agrees he should be killed?

Then meet me in the basement and prove it.

Shit .. I don't want to .. not that I can't abso-fucking-lutely back up everything I've said .. I just know it's going to be a waste of time.

BUT, given that it's you and I "defied" you before .. OK

No---which is why I am asking you the question.

Then the answer is easy .. Obama is on Obama's side in it's not in his interest to challenge the 9/11 fairy-tale.

I would no more expect Obama to challenge that bullshit than his cousin Dick Cheney.

Then the answer is easy .. Obama is on Obama's side in it's not in his interest to challenge the 9/11 fairy-tale.

I would no more expect Obama to challenge that bullshit than his cousin Dick Cheney.

Are there a lot of blacks that resent him as much as you do ?

Are there a lot of blacks that resent him as much as you do ?

I don't resent him .. I don't think he's the leader America needs and I think he believes it's all about him and his personal journey to glory.

But no .. most blacks I know, everybody in my family, wife, kids, and I'm thinking even my dog Tupac supports Obama.

There are quite a few like me .. but comparatively, it's a small number who don't suppot him.

How about we wait to critisize the McCain campaign until November 5th.

After all the ballots have not been counted yet!

CaféAuLait;878184 said:
I tend to believe the secret service not a YouTube video that may have been altered and it is hard to tell exactly what is being yelled-- no offense to you. What I fail to see is why hatred can be stirred against a white person and not a black person-- Obama and any other candidate know EXACTLY what they are getting into. Asking or expecting preferential treatment because of one’s race is racist. I hear people yelling kill Bush all the time during the 04 election—I do not see any outrage—why is that? Because he is white or because one agrees he should be killed?

No... you never heard anyone yelling "kill Bush" at a Kerry rally. Nor were there threats on his life that any of us know about or people posing vile things like pictures of snipers with the words "if all else fails, vote from the rooftops".

If you did, I'd be interested in seeing the source of such vile behavior.

Forum List

Back