McCain Will Take the Lead

if all the Palin-bashing continues, his tame support among the right is firming up quickly, Obama's media people need to cut off their friends at MSNBC and CNN

there's a GOP backlash coming, and it won't be pretty for Obama in swing states like Colorado and Ohio he desperately needs

LOL.

I've spent the last four years being "warned" by Bush apologists to stop being mean to their hero -- Mr. 28% approval rating -- or else there would be a "backlash"....

LOL.

I've spent the last four years being "warned" by Bush apologists to stop being mean to their hero -- Mr. 28% approval rating -- or else there would be a "backlash"....
and what was his approval rating all of 2004?
yet he still kicked your bozo's ass

His approval was in the mid 40's in 2004.

Here's a trip down memory lane:

With nearly six months remaining before the November election, Bush led Kerry 48 percent to 47 percent in the survey -- a reversal of a poll taken last week, which found the Massachusetts senator with a 1-point edge, 49-48.

With consumer advocate Ralph Nader's independent candidacy factored in, the latest results showed Bush the choice of 47 percent of likely voters. Kerry, the presumptive Democratic nominee, had 45 percent. Nader had 5 percent

The poll questions on the election had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points, meaning the presidential race remains close.

The survey, conducted Friday through Sunday, found that among all adults -- not just likely voters -- only 46 percent approved of Bush's performance in office -- the lowest rating of his presidency in this poll.

Imagine that, they're doing his dirty work for him, so he gets to keep his squeaky clean image intact.

Fucking biased media.

WTF? so it's bias to point out the things in this woman's past that the general public has a RIGHT to know about BEFORE making the decision to put into a position to possibly become President? that's somehow UNFAIR? are you fucking KIDDING ME!?

Now I think I've seen everything!

where are all these attacks I keep reading about? seriously?

someone says the girl is pregnant and it's an attack?

right whiners are a laughable bunch that's for sure.

Ditto, I don't see the left on the board attacking the kids, I wouldn't swear that one or two aren't, but by and large it is the right complaining that the left is attacking, which is bizarro but then, I guess, that is what "Palin has energized the base" means.

Yeah OK. But keep up the attacks on candidate's kids though. Please.

WTF??? If you have a point to make regarding my comments about some attack you think I made spit it out, or quote me so I have some idea what to hell you are talking about. What part of I don't give a shit about Palin's kid don't you get? I only mentioned the kid because it was mentioned to me first.

You're the one who keeps mentioning her. You're either stuck on stupid or you're trying to piss me off.

Ditto, I don't see the left on the board attacking the kids, I wouldn't swear that one or two aren't, but by and large it is the right complaining that the left is attacking, which is bizarro but then, I guess, that is what "Palin has energized the base" means.

….. I have more important things to consider than some knocked up kid in Alaska.

…. The girl could even be a slut for all we know.

It's a family matter but this is an election and nothing is sacred in politics. She don't get a free pass. Maybe this will get folks talking about proper sex education.

I could care less about the daughter myself but I think both the parents and the kid are to blame.
Priceless. :lol:

yes

saying why is she running for vp when her kid got knocked up is an attack
as if that should matter

campbell brown is a loony toon

Forum List

Back