McCain Will Take the Lead

SwingVoter

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
if all the Palin-bashing continues, his tame support among the right is firming up quickly, Obama's media people need to cut off their friends at MSNBC and CNN

there's a GOP backlash coming, and it won't be pretty for Obama in swing states like Colorado and Ohio he desperately needs

if all the Palin-bashing continues, his tame support among the right is firming up quickly, Obama's media people need to cut off their friends at MSNBC and CNN

there's a GOP backlash coming, and it won't be pretty for Obama in swing states like Colorado and Ohio he desperately needs

What? The dems quit attacking? Aint gonna happen. They have not stopped claiming racism is the reason whites won't vote for Obama and sure as hell won't stop attacking Palin. Any made up story is good.

Gonna love if it back fires on their asses.

ROTF!!! In other words, stop!!!! You are killing us!!

McCain's appointment of Palin shows he cares more about getting elected than he does about the country.

It is just that simple.

Did you guys really think that Palin wouldn't be scrutinized and attacked because she's a pretty, white woman?

ROTF!!! In other words, stop!!!! You are killing us!!

GOP is suddenly all about this ticket, they were lukewarm at best until last week. Pathetic that with a historically bad prez in the oval office now, Obama is struggling so badly to get to 300 electoral votes, the Palin bashing's only helping Mac raise money.

But you seem to know a lot more about making angry posts than making political strategy.

It's the hatred they feel towards women and children. THey can't help it.

The MSM seem to be picking away at Palin and actually doing the Obama camp a favor of pointing out her flaws.

Imagine that, they're doing his dirty work for him, so he gets to keep his squeaky clean image intact.

Fucking biased media.

I don't consider it dirty work . Most of what I've seen seems to be public record that she will be questioned on in interviews, like the Bridge To Nowhere, Troopergate, earmarks, etc. These are legit questions.

I don't consider it dirty work . Most of what I've seen seems to be public record that she will be questioned on in interviews, like the Bridge To Nowhere, Troopergate, earmarks, etc. These are legit questions.

Personally, everything is a legit question. I don't see why Obama's religion is off limits, but the minute a white person questions his ties to Wright, we're racist.

Personally, everything is a legit question. I don't see why Obama's religion is off limits, but the minute a white person questions his ties to Wright, we're racist.

I think the difference might be Obama's past has already been rehashed quite a bit where Palin is the new kid on the block and not very well known.

I think the difference might be Obama's past has already been rehashed quite a bit where Palin is the new kid on the block and not very well known.

The Wright situation was not hashed, it was skipped over. It was shown on air one day, Obama quit the church a few days later, and America turned a blind eye.

Forum List

Back