McCain vs. Gingrich

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
They are the same. Obama did and can beat both. Are the Republicans going to do the same thing?

-

:muahaha:
They are the same. Obama did and can beat both. Are the Republicans going to do the same thing?

-

Sounds like someone is running scared!!!!!!!! Lol!
Newt is NOT like McCain at all....he'll kick Obama's A$$ > Cant wait to see this!

Don't you ever learn not to vote for the status quo? Seriously? Newt? Mr I Lie to everyone - my wife (oops, wives), my electorate, my congress critter colleagues, and the People.'?

Independents will run from this guy. Run. R. U. N. And Obama will win.

:muahaha:

-

Sounds like someone is running scared!!!!!!!! Lol!
Newt is NOT like McCain at all....he'll kick Obama's A$$ > Cant wait to see this!

Don't you ever learn not to vote for the status quo? Seriously? Newt? Mr I Lie to everyone - my wife (oops, wives), my electorate, my congress critter colleagues, and the People.'?

Independents will run from this guy. Run. R. U. N. And Obama will win.

I know i'm not going to vote for Obama...
There's not ONE candidate that i really like, but Newt is the only one that I feel will beat him AND be able to handle the job. I know his past is crappy...but you know, i believe people can change and alot do change. He screwed around years ago, it was wrong, but who can say he really hasn't asked for forgiveness and changed since then? He says he has....that's all i can go by. I thought i liked Mitt, but now he seems kinda of shady and fake to me. Santorum is a Christian, which i like, but there's something about him i'm not sure about...i have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back