McCain V Obama

yale undergrad, he got an MBA at harvard. try to keep up.

I was refering to his time at Yale. Elvis was refering to his time at Harvard.

I thought he was talking about Yale.

I was mistaken since I misunderstood him. Lets me hang me from the gallows? :cuckoo:

No he means Harvard. You are missing the fact that Bush holds an MBA from Harvard.

Refer to my post above.

I do realize that he got his MBA from Harvard and is the first U.S President to in fact hold an MBA.

Last edited:
Interesting facts about Presidents and Businesses:

The only president in the past century with anything resembling a proven let alone successful business background was Herbert Hoover.

Yet you don't feel that he earned it. Based on what, his dialect?

The Harvard MBA I feel that he got on his own merits. It's Yale where I feel that he didn't get on his own merits.

What I do wonder though is what kind of MBA program he took while at Harvard. I mean there are several variations of the program. (Not saying that means anything negative, just curious.)

Bill Clinton - Eight years of peace and prosperity

George Bush - Eight years of war and debt

Obama - A return to peace and prosperity

That would be great if that was all to it;however, I see eight years of death distruction and murder, where liberals kill Americans and freedom loving Americans kill liberals. Eric Rudolf we need you. Freedom is more important than life itself.

Last edited:
That would be great if that was all to it;however, I see eight years of death distruction and murder, where liberals kill american and freedom loving americans kill liberals. Eric Rudolf we need you. Freedom is more important than life itself.

Liberals killing americans huh? Where you pulling that from? Other then your ass obviously.

Liberals killing americans huh? Where you pulling that from? Other then your ass obviously.

No my gut, can't you feel it. Liberals want to disarm the people so as to have a helpless people. They love what the Knoxville five did and they would like to see more of it.

No my gut, can't you feel it. Liberals want to disarm the people so as to have a helpless people. They love what the Knoxville five did and they would like to see more of it.

Strawman.

He's all yours Cons.

I am no conservative, but I take my allies where I can them. I agree with conservatives on the importance of freedom. The conservatives want your money, but liberal want your freedom; which is more important to you?

Forum List

Back