McCain V Obama

He is real fuckin stupid.

He spent 20 years as a self avoided alcoholic and burnt out his brain. Have you ever watched any of his press conferences? Probably not, since he hasn't had but one in the last year.

Mozart was an alcoholic. you gonna say he's stupid?

come up with better reasons. and reasons why obama is going to bring peace, without attaching lengthy talking points from his website.

Don't care, just saying he isn't stupid. They don't hand out advance degrees for shits and giggles.

But they do hand them out to kids of powerful families who donate a lot of money to the school or have a sway in positive/negative things that could happen to the school.

If you really think they would allow a powerful/rich kid to fail at Havard, then you must be having some pretty neat drugs.

Mind sharing? :rofl:

come up with better reasons. and reasons why obama is going to bring peace, without attaching lengthy talking points from his website.

How did George Bush Sr. win the first Gulf War?

But they do hand them out to kids of powerful families who donate a lot of money to the school or have a sway in positive/negative things that could happen to the school.

If you really think they would allow a powerful/rich kid to fail at Havard, then you must be having some pretty neat drugs.

that's like saying obama got his degree because he checked a box.

The Mozart Project: "Amadeus" and Mozart

"Young and clean-minded Mozart"

A primary issue in both stage and screen versions is Mozart's behavior: his cavorting with Constanze in a public room of a noble residence, his use of inappropriate language, his excessive drinking, his lack of respect for the emperor and archbishop, his public parody of Salieri, his high self-opinion, and his general insensitivity to propriety. That which took place in view of the Salzburg archbishop and the emperor would have resulted in banishment from court or worse. Even though protocol had been loosened during the reign of the "people's" emperor, it is almost unimaginable that anyone would tell Joseph II that something he said was "absurd." Again, the result would have meant that none of the Viennese operas would have been commissioned or composed and that no venue for them would have existed. Certainly, Mozart must have treated the emperor and his entourage with some special care.

Mozart's drinking runs as a sub-theme throughout the plot in Amadeus. But in reality, it seems that he rarely drank to excess, though in his last year or two his drinking did appear to have increased. During the summer of 1791 when Constanze was in Baden, "he used to drink champagne with Schikaneder all morning, and punch all night." But this report stems from Ignaz Ernst Ferdinand Karl Arnold, who was without firsthand knowledge. While alcoholic writers are legion, the condition seems rare among composers; it is possible that great music was composed under the influence, but not with such consistency or productivity.

I understand you want better reasons from Chris and others, but you must understand to use concrete facts. :eusa_whistle:

You cannot possibly be this stupid. He was a Bush, not a Kennedy.

How did George Bush Sr. win the first Gulf War?

that question has more than one answer.

he got the allies to go in on it.
he left saddam in power, which made it more stable. dictators tend to create stability.

You just showed yourself to be a complete dumbass.

Not really, all I did was mistake the college where Dubya went to.

One of the few things I didn't know about Dubya, guess that makes me a complete dumbass?

Do you honestly believe that Dubya would of been allowed to fail out of Harvard?

If so, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you. ;)

Last edited:
Not really, all I did was mistake the college where Dubya went to.

One of the few things I didn't know about me, guess that makes me a complete dumass?

Do you honestly believe that Dubya would of been allowed to fail out of Harvard?

If so, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you. ;)

If you believe that an institution of Higher Learning would pass a person due to monetary status of his family, then yes, you are a complete dumbass. When you get to college you will understand that only football players get this kind of treatment.

Oh and President Bush went to Yale, then Harvard. He has degrees from both.

that question has more than one answer.

he got the allies to go in on it.
he left saddam in power, which made it more stable. dictators tend to create stability.

Good for you! You got it!

"He got the allies to go in on it."

Bush Sr. was a good president. He got on the phone, convinced everybody to get on board, and we won easily without spending too much money because other countries helped pay for it. That's called gaining a consensus. That's called leadership.

Obama has the same kind of persuasiveness. He will be able to get other countries to support our goals. Bush's go it alone approach has cost America dearly. Anyone who thinks that we can get anything accomplished in this world without the help of our allies is an idiot.

Last edited:
If you believe that an institution of Higher Learning would pass a person due to monetary status of his family, then yes, you are a complete dumbass. When you get to college you will understand that only football players get this kind of treatment.

Do I believe a higher institution of higher learning would pass a person because of money? Yes

Does a big fat check and power to wield help greatly? Of course.

Forum List

Back