McCain to launch exploratory panel next week

He's a little too liberal for me, but I'd take him over Hitlary any day.

Pitiful---like being a democrat and asked to vote for Kerry. The GOP is gonna have to come up with something conservative and balls in the next year for me or I'm off to a third party. :thumbdown:

I heard him this week on the radio and he didn't rule a run out.
Who knows.

He jumped Bush today pretty hard for not announcing that Rummy was going sooner. Newt is eloquent and knows his stuff---I would love to see any Dem (or GOP for that matter) try to take him on in an open debate.

He jumped Bush today pretty hard for not announcing that Rummy was going sooner. Newt is eloquent and knows his stuff---I would love to see any Dem (or GOP for that matter) try to take him on in an open debate.

Whatever faults he might have, Newt is a brilliant tactician and very articulate. I would love to see him as either a candidate or a VP consideration.

BTW i was on another message board and there was a guy mentioning McCain had cancer. is there any truth to this? And isnt he getting up there in years?

Whatever faults he might have, Newt is a brilliant tactician and very articulate. I would love to see him as either a candidate or a VP consideration.

BTW i was on another message board and there was a guy mentioning McCain had cancer. is there any truth to this? And isnt he getting up there in years?

McCain had some skin cancer lesions that were removed. Haven't anything more about it.

McCain had some skin cancer lesions that were removed. Haven't anything more about it.

Well I hope he has recovered from that, but I cant help but wonder if the cancer came back he might not even bother running. who knows at this point.

Forum List

Back