McCain to campaign in Arizona on Monday

Stupid thread of the day.

Obama will "campaign" in Illinois Monday.

All candidates end their campaigns in their home states.

Exception: Gore was campaigning in Florida election day 2000. If he ended his campaign in his home state of Tennessee maybe he'd have carried Tennessee and been elected.

Sen. John McCain will be in Prescott on election eve, according to the Yavapai County Republican Party.

He plans to attend the party's annual Victory Rally at approximately 9 p.m. Monday on the historic courthouse plaza. The rally starts at 6 p.m. and typically attracts Republican elected officials from around the state.

McCain's campaign officials and Republican National Committee officials could not confirm for The Daily Courier Thursday that McCain would attend the event.

Prescott is where our beloved Barry Goldwater formally began his Senate campaigns and his campaign for the presidency on the steps of the Yavapai County Courthouse," McCain said during his April speech. "As his successor and in deference to his tradition, I have ended all my Senate campaigns here.

It's where he plans to formally end his campaign Ravi. It's much like laughing at Barack Obama for traveling back to IL. on Monday, should I read into that?

Sen. John McCain will be in Prescott on election eve, according to the Yavapai County Republican Party.

He plans to attend the party's annual Victory Rally at approximately 9 p.m. Monday on the historic courthouse plaza. The rally starts at 6 p.m. and typically attracts Republican elected officials from around the state.

McCain's campaign officials and Republican National Committee officials could not confirm for The Daily Courier Thursday that McCain would attend the event.

Prescott is where our beloved Barry Goldwater formally began his Senate campaigns and his campaign for the presidency on the steps of the Yavapai County Courthouse," McCain said during his April speech. "As his successor and in deference to his tradition, I have ended all my Senate campaigns here.

It's where he plans to formally end his campaign Ravi. It's much like laughing at Barack Obama for traveling back to IL. on Monday, should I read into that?

Like I said, "Stupid Thread of the Day".

He just links shit, some of its true some of its not, doesn't make him a liar. He isn't writing the material

Stupid thread of the day.

Obama will "campaign" in Illinois Monday.

All candidates end their campaigns in their home states.

Exception: Gore was campaigning in Florida election day 2000. If he ended his campaign in his home state of Tennessee maybe he'd have carried Tennessee and been elected.

more fibbies from pb....

obama is in VIRGINIA on Monday because he's 6.5 up in the state and wants to make sure he takes if from McCain. D'uh

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/va/virginia_mccain_vs_obama-551.html

He will be in his home state for ELECTION NIGHT

Barack Obama Campaign Events | 2008 Campaign Tracker | washingtonpost.com

Actually Barack Obama has started running ad's here in Arizona, however I'm sort of upset by that because, with all that money he has in campaign I was sort of looking forward to one of those free buffets lol j/k. Seriously though, Barack Obama no matter how badly our Gov. may want him to win here, will not carry our state. It is likely that Barack Obama is spending money here more to prop up congressional candidates as Arizona is likely to send a democrat dominated congrerssional delagation to congress for the first time since the 40's.

Actually Barack Obama has started running ad's here in Arizona, however I'm sort of upset by that because, with all that money he has in campaign I was sort of looking forward to one of those free buffets lol j/k. Seriously though, Barack Obama no matter how badly our Gov. may want him to win here, will not carry our state. It is likely that Barack Obama is spending money here more to prop up congressional candidates as Arizona is likely to send a democrat dominated congrerssional delagation to congress for the first time since the 40's.
McCain obviously doesn't share your view, else he wouldn't be wasting the day before the election in his home state.

McCain obviously doesn't share your view, else he wouldn't be wasting the day before the election in his home state.

Ravi, I believe I pointed out why McCain is here and this is really not news here in Arizona as McCain has done this in pretty much every election he has ever been involved in. McCain does not share my view on a lot of things Ravi but then again both of these men don't , thus the reason I am not voting for them.

Forum List

Back