McCain the loser strikes again!

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hahahahahahaha!

John McCain, the loser of 2008 who gave you guys Obama, strikes again by sabotaging the Obamacare repeal, sticking it to Trump!

Obamacare stands. Eat that, Republicans.

Hahahahahahaha!

John McCain, the loser of 2008 who gave you guys Obama, strikes again by sabotaging the Obamacare repeal, sticking it to Trump!

Actually Bush and the '08 economy gave us O'bama. Once that crash crashed it was inevitable. At that point Britney Spears could have won.

Course, Sarah Palin had a best supporting actress role. Apparently McCain figured, "if I'm going down I might as well have some fun with it".

Hahahahahahaha!

Actually Bush and the '08 economy gave us O'bama. Once that crash crashed it was inevitable. At that point Britney Spears could have won.

Course, Sarah Palin had a best supporting actress role. Apparently McCain figured, "if I'm going down I might as well have some fun with it".

Wrong again. Kenya gave us Obama. Kenya and Marxism.

Hahahahahahaha!

What about voodoo?

Hahahahahahaha!

It'll stand until it falls, which won't be much longer.

Hahahahahahaha!

What about voodoo?
The official portrait of Obama in the White House:

deiv_diablo3_witch_doctor.jpg

Hahahahahahaha!

What about voodoo?
The official portrait of Obama in the White House:

deiv_diablo3_witch_doctor.jpg
Needs a black light..

Hahahahahahaha!

What about voodoo?

Nah, that's the other side of the continent. Yoruba.

Hahahahahahaha!

What about voodoo?

Nah, that's the other side of the continent. Yoruba.
I was never sure, I was too busy watching Tarzan..

John McCain is the traitor who cast the deciding vote that KILLED the Obamacare repeal.

Our do-nothing GOP Senate is so useless, they couldn’t even pass a “skinny” repeal

Forum List

Back