McCain the elitist

Well, it's all good, boys and girls. McCain's camp issued a statement that it doesn't matter that he can't remember how many houses he has, because he was a POW!

Does that mean his brain is addled?

Well, it's all good, boys and girls. McCain's camp issued a statement that it doesn't matter that he can't remember how many houses he has, because he was a POW!

Does that mean his brain is addled?

Is this country ready for a mentally handicapped president?

AGain. Being a member of the elite, as in financially elite, DOES NOT MAKE A PERSON AN ELITIST.

If, however, you think that your money or your education makes you BETTER than those who have less, or if you think that because you have education and/or money you can negate their desires and will, THEN you are an elitist.

All rich people aren't elitists. And all elitists aren't rich.

Is this country ready for a mentally handicapped president?

This is a very serious question Anguille. He has a very bad temper and he is a war monger. He calls asians Gooks. Who does that? Sure he was a POW for 5.5 years, but those weren't Japanese or Koreans or Chinese who totured him, so why does he label them all Gooks?

And why did he call his wife an F'ing Cu*t when she was twirling her fingers in his hair and teasing him that he's getting a little thin on top. I'd almost feel sorry for her if she weren't a F'ing Cu*t.

This is a very serious question Anguille. He has a very bad temper and he is a war monger. He calls asians Gooks. Who does that? Sure he was a POW for 5.5 years, but those weren't Japanese or Koreans or Chinese who totured him, so why does he label them all Gooks?

And why did he call his wife an F'ing Cu*t when she was twirling her fingers in his hair and teasing him that he's getting a little thin on top. I'd almost feel sorry for her if she weren't a F'ing Cu*t.
I think he should just get a tee shirt that says, "Don't blame me for my mistakes, I was a POW."

He's not wise. Remember,he's the idiot who brought race and religion into it as well. Who can forget his comments about his white granny, his desire to eliminate white blood from his veins or what he really thinks about those folks who cling to their guns and religion...

I love watching him shoot himself in the foot, but he's run out of feet and I wonder where the missile will land now?

Surely you are kidding...
That's why he has people working for him....

Kind of like how Barack Obama would have those cabinet members and advisers and stuff to help him out with things he might not know all about?

Yeah, there are so many mentally handicapped Harvard graduates and jet pilots.

McCain is an elitist ... that much has been obvious all along ... what this shows is that he isn't as sharp as he once was.

Yeah, there are so many mentally handicapped Harvard graduates and jet pilots.

OMG, you have no idea what it means to be tortured for 5.5 years Allie. McCain is a mental case.

They even write books about it:

Caring for Victims of Torture contains all the collective wisdom of some of the most respected international experts in the treatment of victims of government torture - all distinguished physicians, including pioneers in the field of traumatic stress. Contributors discuss the most recent advances in knowledge about government-sanctioned torture and offer practical approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of torture victims. Focusing on the physician's role, this book is chiefly a clinical guide. But for advanced-level students, it serves as a thorough, up-to-date text and reference work. Religious leaders, lawyers, politicians, human rights advocates, and torture victims themselves will find it a valuable resource as well.

OMG, you have no idea what it means to be tortured for 5.5 years Allie. McCain is a mental case.

They even write books about it:

Caring for Victims of Torture contains all the collective wisdom of some of the most respected international experts in the treatment of victims of government torture - all distinguished physicians, including pioneers in the field of traumatic stress. Contributors discuss the most recent advances in knowledge about government-sanctioned torture and offer practical approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of torture victims. Focusing on the physician's role, this book is chiefly a clinical guide. But for advanced-level students, it serves as a thorough, up-to-date text and reference work. Religious leaders, lawyers, politicians, human rights advocates, and torture victims themselves will find it a valuable resource as well.

Don't be more of an idiot than you must be. McCain has already proven he's a perfectly capable of functioning normally, or as normally as anyone.

I think it's funny that libs think that anyone who has been captured and tortured by an enemy should be written off as illogical, incapable and essentially disposable. The reason you like to do that is you hate it when their actual experience of war puts the lie to what you want people to believe. So of course you want to discredit them. You don't want the truth to get out there.

POS.

How much of an elitist is McCain? To McCain anyone with a millions dollars is not rich, in fact even 4 million bucks doesn't make you rich. Hey to hang with Grampie McBush you've got to have 5 million.

Forum List

Back