McCain Supports Bringing Back the Draft

In a speech yesterday, McCain agreed with a woman who said we had to bring back the draft if we plan to chase Osssammer into hell like McCain said he would do.

Wow, now we have a draft again. I think he is a little drafty in his belfry. He really is making too many stupid remarks when he doesn't have a script.

I have heard her "question" about five times now, and she ends with the comment on bringing back the draft. He says he agrees with everything she says.

In a speech yesterday, McCain agreed with a woman who said we had to bring back the draft if we plan to chase Osssammer into hell like McCain said he would do.

Wow, now we have a draft again. I think he is a little drafty in his belfry. He really is making too many stupid remarks when he doesn't have a script.

I have heard her "question" about five times now, and she ends with the comment on bringing back the draft. He says he agrees with everything she says.

And yet no link.

If you weren't so lazy, type in McCain supports draft. This is one of many.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRMFwXGBMfI]YouTube - John McCain: Town Hall 08/20/08[/ame]

Ohh wait, I thought You Tube was a biased source, isn't that what you obama turds claim when ever someone shows his dumb ass making a mistake?

Ohh wait, I thought You Tube was a biased source, isn't that what you obama turds claim when ever someone shows his dumb ass making a mistake?

Deflection ...

The video shows the entire clip ... uneditted ... in full context ... therefor it can't be biased ... the interpretation of the indivual can be biased.

Now the chop jobs ... on both McCain and Obama ...editted video ... with either text or vocal commentary added ... are biased ... either negatively or positively.

Now that that's handled we can move back to the topic of the OP ...

Article 15
That'll be the day you see a silverspoon neocon stick to the topic, especially if there's an ounce of truth to it.

Deflection ...

The video shows the entire clip ... uneditted ... in full context ... therefor it can't be biased ... the interpretation of the indivual can be biased.

Now the chop jobs ... on both McCain and Obama ...editted video ... with either text or vocal commentary added ... are biased ... either negatively or positively.

if this starts being widely reported i think he would lose a decent amount of support. i know i have no interest in being drafted

I saw it.

It was either a freudian slip, and the old man is really thinking about a draft.

Or, the old man got confused by that rambling woman, and wasn't really listening to her entire spiel, and he decided to toss her a bone at the end by being nice to her.

if this starts being widely reported i think he would lose a decent amount of support. i know i have no interest in being drafted

I don't have any interest in bringing back the draft ... period ... I'm still under obligation to the USAF until 2010 so I'm not worried about being drafted ... if anything happens I'm pretty damn sure my inactive reserve status will be changed in a jiffy.

But personally, I'm not a huge fan of the civilian soldier ... the Guard and Reserves bothered me enough as is ... unless they did an active duty enlistment prior ... then they at least knew ahead of time what was expected of the ... but I understand that they still serve a key role and at least they somewhat want to be there when called upon ... but drafted personal ... jeez ... I don't like the sound of that at all.

Article 15 That'll be the day you see a silverspoon neocon stick to the topic, especially if there's an ounce of truth to it.

Obviously you haven't been around here very long because just the opposite is the case here. You leftwingnuts can't stick to a topic unless it's slinging shit against the wall against Republicans trying like Hell to make it stick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c]YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare[/ame] McCain is the Manchurian Candidate. A vote for McCain is a vote for more misguided wars of aggression and death to countless Americans! Maybe someday you will understand?:eusa_whistle:

Citizen soldiers serve their nation well enough when they're convinced that they are defending their nation.

Nowadays, as so many of us are of the opinion that our military is the mostly just a tool of imperialists, many citizens soliders are probably not going to wholeheartedly put their hearts and mind -- and more importantly the asses -- into the fray all that willingly.

It's kind of a shame, actually.

I think many people would be well served having to go though a tour in the military. Rubbing shoulders and sharing the fate of people who are wildly different than you are, can be humbling and enlightening, too.

As much as I loathed it, personally, I gained much by having served.

I stopped being such an ignorant racist because of the Blacks and Hispanics I served with, for example.

Until I was in the service, I saw it with my own eyes, I honestly did not understand the sotto voce racism that minorities have to deal with every day, for example.

Four years in the NAV (and eighteen months of that with the Corps) taught me just how wrong I was about that, let me tell yas.

I do not support a draft, however.

Not at least the kind of classist drafting sham that my generation had to endure.

Last edited:
This is a red herring. The only people that wanted to CLAIM they wanted a draft were liberal democrats trying to drum up fer so their protested would not look like the meaningless garbage they were. They knew from Viet Nam if they could frighten enough people they might actially get something more than a couple hundred old hippies to come out and protest.

Make all the false claims you want, spin it anyway you want. YOU guys are in desperation mode. Not only isn't Obama pulling away in the polls like you all insist would happen, he is now BEHIND in the polls.

Up until the other day you all loved the polls, posting them all over the board showing Obama ahead. Now they are a dirty word and not worth the paper they are written on.

November is gonna be fun. I actually have the chance of seeing you morons crying like little babies and once again claiming you were robbed, cheated. Sore losers indeed. You don't lose, you get cheated. It couldn't possibly be that more voting Americans do NOT agree with you, it must be those dirty Conservatives fixing the machines.

Now it isn't the polls you so lovingly bragged about and posted just weeks ago, now it is " we just know something fishy is going on" " why just look at the crowds, someone is lying"

Come on get in high gear with your fear mongering. It has seldom worked in the past, but maybe THIS time you really can scare some votes your way. You have the press behind you, of course that didn't help Kerry much did it?

Watching you guys melt down on this board is worth it as well. I suggest some of you invest in a good doctor, you may need one on election day.

You leftwingnuts can't stick to a topic unless it's slinging shit against the wall against Republicans trying like Hell to make it stick.

Gunny, how are your rightwing dingnut any fucking different when you attack Obama? Please. I expect that kind of response out of retired, not you.

Let me jump topics then and sling some more current "swiftboating" shit against the elititst wall:

The Freedom Fellowship: The REAL John McCain - Bully, Traitor, Liar, Adulterer and Warmongering Criminal (with videos)

He's flawed material.

This is a red herring. The only people that wanted to CLAIM they wanted a draft were liberal democrats trying to drum up fer so their protested would not look like the meaningless garbage they were. They knew from Viet Nam if they could frighten enough people they might actially get something more than a couple hundred old hippies to come out and protest.

What on earth are you talking about? Inquiring minds want to know.

Make all the false claims you want, spin it anyway you want. YOU guys are in desperation mode. Not only isn't Obama pulling away in the polls like you all insist would happen, he is now BEHIND in the polls.

Oh yes, we're desperate. There now, feel better?

Up until the other day you all loved the polls, posting them all over the board showing Obama ahead. Now they are a dirty word and not worth the paper they are written on.

My god man get a finer brush and try using it for a change. You are making yourself into a caracature.

November is gonna be fun. I actually have the chance of seeing you morons crying like little babies and once again claiming you were robbed, cheated. Sore losers indeed. You don't lose, you get cheated. It couldn't possibly be that more voting Americans do NOT agree with you, it must be those dirty Conservatives fixing the machines.

Time will tell.

Now it isn't the polls you so lovingly bragged about and posted just weeks ago, now it is " we just know something fishy is going on" " why just look at the crowds, someone is lying"

Yawn.

Retired is not required to use logic to attack US left wing nuts.

god is on their side because we want to abort all the newborne conservative babies.

Get used to it, he is just being who he isn't.

Forum List

Back