McCain supporters protest early voters!

Yet no response to the fact that liberals attacked a bus campaigning for McCain.

Double standards are disgusting.

Well, personally I didn't respond to either compaint.

Because none of it matters compared to the size and stealth of electronic vote theft, which has yet to ever favor a democrat but always favors republicans.

Well, personally I didn't respond to either compaint.

Because none of it matters compared to the size and stealth of electronic vote theft, which has yet to ever favor a democrat but always favors republicans.

are you in favor of or against this fact JS? your remark is unclear

Early voters in North Carolina, most of whom were black, were heckled and mocked by McCain supporters as they their cast their ballots Sunday. According to Washington Times reporter Christina Bellatoni primarily white McCain supporters shouted "terrorist" and complained that "Sundays are for church not voting"

How come you never hear of latinos or blacks trying to deny whites the right to vote, or harrassing them at the polls?

Why is the Party of White People...ahem, I mean the GOP, so afraid of minorities voting?

How come you never hear of latinos or blacks trying to deny whites the right to vote, or harrassing them at the polls?

Why is the Party of White People...ahem, I mean the GOP, so afraid of minorities voting?

My question is if sunday is for church and not for voting then why weren't all these people screaming about how wrong is it vote not at church? :lol:

This behavior is also disgusting and needs to be prosecuted.

Americans fight like cats and dogs, but we're not supposed to actually shoot each other.

Come November 5 some serious work will need to get done - will the looser take a nod from the way Al Gore put country first in 2000?

-Joe

I know this is from earlier, but yesterday some posted this crap, I looked it up, and it's only on conservative sites. So I went through those and even yesterday it was already being dismissed as fake by the Weekly Standard of all things. The McCain campaign said they don't know anything about it.

I know this is from earlier, but yesterday some posted this crap, I looked it up, and it's only on conservative sites. So I went through those and even yesterday it was already being dismissed as fake by the Weekly Standard of all things. The McCain campaign said they don't know anything about it.

Thank you!

For letting us in on the TRUTH regarding the BOGUS paint throwing and 22 bullet shots at mccain bus crapola!

I usually do look everything up before responding.... my bad for not doing such with jsanders link...

Care

I think that is a disgusting word to use, I hope you feel good trying to assoicate other people with the word. Even though it was your dumb self that used the word.

In this case it's not about feeling good, it's about telling it like it is. I can't help it if you're offended, and quite frankly, I don't give a shit either.

Forum List

Back