McCain suggests Bill Clinton as middle east peace negotiator

I would like so much to see the Clinton name disappear from the map .....FOR EVER!!!!!!

Let alone Hillarious wanting to become next President!:mad::mad: Lord have mercy on us all! :(

Hillary Clinton would make an excellant President, and would be just the person to evolve Obamacare into a universal single payer system. Her experiance as Secretary of State has given her the experiance and stature to run, and Bill earned a very big "owe-me" on the supporters of the President at the Convention.

Going to be interesting to see who is running in 2016. And what the parties are going to run on. Will the GOP continue it's swing to the far right and oblivion? Or will the adults finally resume control? And, if Hillary chooses to run, who will the nominee be?

For the GOP, the question is a bit murkier. For there are many that would like to see Christie run, but an equal number regard him as a traitor because he dared say a good word concerning the President. For the Independents, that is a plus, but they don't count for the nomination.

How would you know that? Were you raised black in the 60s and 70s?[/QUOTE]

wasn't Obama living in Hawaii and Indonesia then?

or was it Kenya? He will not level with us.

otherwise it was up north

have any other deflections?

link to his being required to sit in the back of a bus even once

Link where I said he was

"President Obama is black enough that he would have been denied a seat in the front of the bus "

well I was raised in the 60s and 70's up north. Let me know much back seat black sitting you saw. I didn't see any of that.

you are once again playing the race card.

McRinoCain always loved him some Clinton butt..

what a joke

I'll be glad when both of them are out of lives for good

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bill Clinton to the Middle East? Our Bill Clinton, as in the Junkyard Dog? Whomever came up with this bright idea please check out the chicks in the Middle East and then kindly retract your pipe dream and we promise not to laugh.

"President Obama is black enough that he "would have been" denied a seat in the front of the bus "

well I was raised in the 60s and 70's up north. Let me know much back seat black sitting you saw. I didn't see any of that.

you are once again playing the race card.

Conservatives and literacy...what a challenge

"would have been" is not "was"

prove would have been.

when and where for the 2nd time

Bill Clinton--middle east negotiator. Good, he needs to work and this should occupy him for a while.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton--middle east negotiator. Good, he needs to work and this should occupy him for a while.

It is not going to happen

Hillary only has another month in the job. Brokering a cease fire will be her final act as Secretary of State

If it escalates during the next year, Bill Clinton couold pull out the elder statesman act

Makes sense, his speech at the convention showed that he hasn't lost his touch.

After I heard that--well, I wasn't very happy.

He is persuasive, a salesman. 'Greatest Salesman in the World'?

The 'group', party, loved it.

Then Joe Biden said: 'The govenment is the only thing we all belong to...'

sigh--Hammer and sickle time?

I couldn't support that.

'You didn't build it...' further convinced me.

Are you really that dense?

In what universe do you think a half black man could have claimed a seat in the front of a bus in the Jim Crow south?

good.

so we have it narrowed down

Did Obama grow up in the south in the early 1960s?

Yes or no

Hawaii, Indonesia and then back to the US--where? I cannot tell you. A citizen of the US but perhaps lacking in a full understanding of the traditions and fundamental beliefs?

He has the support of the People --a few more than 'half'. So we go with that.

Hillary only has another month in the job. Brokering a cease fire will be her final act as Secretary of State

If it escalates during the next year, Bill Clinton couold pull out the elder statesman act

How long have people been trying to broke a cease fire in the Middle East?

Half a century? I think so.

They don't want Peace. They want to fight each other and kill each other. I guess that is what they will do?

How long have people been trying to broke a cease fire in the Middle East?

Half a century? I think so.

They don't want Peace. They want to fight each other and kill each other. I guess that is what they will do?

Agree

Lasting peace is not a likely outcome......a cease fire is likely

The chances for peace over there are about the same as my Cubbies making it to the world series next year.

shrug --If that is the sort of thing Bill Clinton enjoys--just let him do it.

What I was hearing last night---Israel is considering sending ground forces--know that many will die---might do that anyway. So complicated I could hardly understand so I went to bed.

I would have been watching something 'better'--didn't have the inclination to search Comcast's stations to hope for anything better. Not good---what Comcast provides, perhaps worse even for those who pay more --HBO and others.

King of Queens, Friends, Seinfeld---not too much more than that for entertainment. Law and Order--and Special Victims--sure we can tune in to that almost anytime. shrug.

Not what I want or need.

Forum List

Back