mccain stronger on managing the economy? no way

Bush gutted a lot of social programs that were around when Clinton was in office. He needed to because he had his own spending agenda. Rather than bridge and roads, he spent on defense. Rather than spend money on helping the poor, he gave tax breaks to the rich.

Obama is going to bring back some social programs that us liberals wish weren't taken away to begin with. But for sure Obama is going to cut defense spending big time. We WAY overspent on defense. The GOP emptied the treasury in the name of defense.

How did Bush find the money to pay for his increased spending? He cut some democratic programs. How will Obama find the money? He'll cut some of Bush's spending.

But because Clinton was more fiscally responsible than Bush, and I didn't see Clinton double the debt, I have to assume Obama will do the same.

And Obama is telling you what he would like to accomplish. We all know presidents tell us 10 things they would like to do and in reality they only accomplish 2 or 3 of them. So lighten up. McCain's plan doesn't add up either. His whole "balance the budget" comment depends on him winning the war. If he doesn't and keeps our troops in Iraq for 4 more years, expect the debt to double again.

GOOD! I'm glad Bush cut some spending on social programs. We don't freaking need them! The Federal Government has NO authority for soccial programs.

This is insane! I'm seriously going to give up politics if McCain wins. The American people, military, middle class, poor, gays, muslims, jews, catholics, born agains, women, all of you deserve what happens if you elect John McCain into office.

But it isn't our fault. I really won't trust the election results and I sure don't trust this survey. It has to be bullshit.

More people voted at the Democratic primaries. Obama is raising more money. More people rally for Obama. The entire world prefers him.

America deserves what we get if McCain wins. Kids, get ready for the draft. And don't ask me to feel sorry for the quagmire you get put in.

The military and oil company employees have all given more to OBama.

McCain doesn't have any economic experience. He admitted he is a retard when it comes to that. Just look at the economy now. Is it good? Well it is to John McCain.

Gook luck America. I'm moving.

LMAO.....see ya!

Economics isn't rocket scientist. It doesn't take a genius to know that in order for the economy to move we need energy. and unlike Obama, McCain has a comprehensive plan.

Inflate your tires and don't use so much AC. What? That isn't comprehensive enough for you? Then put up a windmill and a solar panel. There....comprehensive energy program.

Bush gutted a lot of social programs that were around when Clinton was in office. He needed to because he had his own spending agenda. Rather than bridge and roads, he spent on defense. Rather than spend money on helping the poor, he gave tax breaks to the rich.

Obama is going to bring back some social programs that us liberals wish weren't taken away to begin with. But for sure Obama is going to cut defense spending big time. We WAY overspent on defense. The GOP emptied the treasury in the name of defense.

How did Bush find the money to pay for his increased spending? He cut some democratic programs. How will Obama find the money? He'll cut some of Bush's spending.

But because Clinton was more fiscally responsible than Bush, and I didn't see Clinton double the debt, I have to assume Obama will do the same.

SHHHIIIIITTTT!!!! Bush cut spending on something. PROVE IT! If you can prove he cut spending on something, I might like him better. Maybe. But my guess is that he didn't. And I damned sure know he didn't cut spending on anything enough to "gut" it.

And Obama is telling you what he would like to accomplish. We all know presidents tell us 10 things they would like to do and in reality they only accomplish 2 or 3 of them.

Reagan told us what he was going to do and did it. I kept track. Some of them damned sure weren't popular, but he did them anyway for better or worse. You got what you paid for with Reagan which probably why he left office with a 63% approval.

Ravi --

If they get out of Iraq it will go a long way toward a lot of wasteful spending.

Who is talking about doing that? That's off the table. Obama now has adopted McCain's plan only he's calling it a timetable and he pauses in different places when he explains it.

No matter how you slice it, we're going to be in Iraq in force for 10 years just like I said we were when this started.

Gook luck America. I'm moving.

Please do!

If he doesn't and keeps our troops in Iraq for 4 more years, expect the debt to double again.

Strange math you are using there Bobo. IraQ has cost 700 Billion in 5 years. Our Debt is almost 10 TRILLION and you think 4 More years will double that. So you think it will go from costing about 170 Billion a year, to 1.25 Trillion a year eh.

Oh and you think only a couple of Obama's Plans will actually be put in place eh, yet you seem to support Obama having a Super majority of Dems in both houses of Congress. Which would only help him implement more of his expensive plans. besides his tax policy alone will sink us. IMO.

God you are stupid man. The cost of the War in Iraq is just one small part of what has caused the increase in our Debt. Discretionary spending is a MUCH MUCH larger chuck of it.

Discretionary Spending as in the exact type of Programs Obama wants to implement even more of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back