McCain still waiting on Hayworth call

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
McCain still waiting on Hayworth call - David Catanese - POLITICO.com

Two days after being trounced in the Arizona GOP Senate primary, former Rep. J.D. Hayworth still hasn’t called Sen. John McCain to congratulate him.

And it’s not as if Tuesday night’s outcome was in doubt for very long. McCain eviscerated Hayworth by 24 percentage points and the Associated Press called the race not even a full two hours after the polls closed.

The aide said Hayworth’s spokesman Mark Sanders even tested it on Monday morning to make sure the traditional post-election ritual went smoothly. But the call never came.

Sanders told POLITICO Hayworth had no plans of calling McCain. A message seeking an explanation on why was not immediately returned.

Talk about sore loser.

Fuck I wouldn't call. So be it if I'm a douche.

It's not offensive if I bump into your mom's beef on accident and my dick flinches a lil,' is it? :eek:

You know, after some of the things candidates say about each other in these campaigns, I'm surprised so many do call and congratulate the winner.

You know, after some of the things candidates say about each other in these campaigns, I'm surprised so many do call and congratulate the winner.

Yea, this.

Everyone's still super impressed with their societal norms and traditions, not realizing it's all a big fucking HAAA HAA joke.

Don't wear my hat at the table? I'll take an AK-47 to my gram's face. :eek:

(ok, that was a joke....rrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrlax)

McCain still waiting on Hayworth call - David Catanese - POLITICO.com

Two days after being trounced in the Arizona GOP Senate primary, former Rep. J.D. Hayworth still hasn’t called Sen. John McCain to congratulate him.

And it’s not as if Tuesday night’s outcome was in doubt for very long. McCain eviscerated Hayworth by 24 percentage points and the Associated Press called the race not even a full two hours after the polls closed.

The aide said Hayworth’s spokesman Mark Sanders even tested it on Monday morning to make sure the traditional post-election ritual went smoothly. But the call never came.

Sanders told POLITICO Hayworth had no plans of calling McCain. A message seeking an explanation on why was not immediately returned.

Talk about sore loser.

Did you expect more from a Tea bagger candidate?

Forum List

Back