McCain - Serious concern

You have turned into a lonely sad, frustrated woman. You must have been sitting there just waiting for me to post. Sorry it took awhile for me to reply ... I do have a life, unlike yourself. Took you a whole 2 minutes to do it! :clap2:

This from the old crank that can't go a DAY without going mental on someone?

You're doing this: :blahblah:

Try this: :eusa_silenced:

The more I read this thread the more I realize I really dodged a bullet by not getting into a flame war with this psycho.

:eusa_silenced:

Which one?:confused:

Perhaps we should have these?

$lobster-knife-fight-demotivational-poster.jpg

I hope so, the last president accused of early onset Alzheimers did pretty good.
I will have to say Reagan did not have early on set alzheimers and he probably did not have it in the white house. The life expectancy is 9-12 years and early on set hits you before your 60's.

You want to know something Cornbread Dixie chicken ... Shattered and myself go back a tad bit longer than you have been on the scene .... and we have had several run in's with each other (we have discovered we "push each other's buttons" pretty dang well) ... a new day brings another thread/ another discussion. In the long run ... we ususally work it out between the two of us ... and carry on.

So why am I telling you this? I am so you will know the next time ... to stay out of the middle of a cat fight. Go find a cat fight of your own to get involved in and :anj_stfu: (Shattered's phrase) and stay the hell out of ours, got it?

BS. If that had been Obama, you guys would be making excuses left and right.

and if it were Obama you all would be saying HOLY SHIT this man is an idiot! it works both ways Shattered!

The fact of the matter is McCain is running on empty at this point. He's a shell of his former shelf and IMO won't have anything left to run the country. He's mentally spent.

He got confused with what he was saying and that in and of itself is no big deal, however couple that with his erratic behavior and unorganized strategy and I'd say there is cause for some concern.

You want to know something Cornbread Dixie chicken ... Shattered and myself go back a tad bit longer than you have been on the scene .... and we have had several run in's with each other (we have discovered we "push each other's buttons" pretty dang well) ... a new day brings another thread/ another discussion. In the long run ... we ususally work it out between the two of us ... and carry on.

So why am I telling you this? I am so you will know the next time ... to stay out of the middle of a cat fight. Go find a cat fight of your own to get involved in and :anj_stfu: (Shattered's phrase) and stay the hell out of ours, got it?

I rest my case.

Forum List

Back