McCain scolds the Great Douche for missing Russian sanctions deadline! Gee? Putin great!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Ben Cardin (D-Md.) slammed the Trump administration on Wednesday for missing a key deadline in implementing sanctions against Russia.

The delay calls into question the Trump administration’s commitment to the sanctions bill which was signed into law more than two months ago, following months of public debate and negotiations in Congress. They’ve had plenty of time to get their act together," the pair said in a joint statement on Wednesday.
McCain scolds Trump for missing Russian sanctions deadline

:iagree: Slamming the Great Orange Douche ManBaby over another day of failures. MAGA Voters, How that winning going?:dunno:

Why is there a deadline on Russian sanctions?

They provided a link, didn't you read it?

Here's why........................

By Oct. 1, the McCain and Cardin-penned sanctions bill required the administration clarify which targets would be identified and punished as part of Russia's defense and intelligence sectors. The administration has not yet done so.

The bill had been intended to force President Trump into punishing Russia for its tampering in the 2016 presidential election, with legislators fearing that the president would be overly lenient.
McCain and Cardin sent a letter to Trump reminding him of the deadline on Sept. 29.

Probably the reason Trump let it expire is because it would have been easier than trying to fight it. Besides....................with the crap storm that Trump has generated over the past week or so, it's kinda easy to let stuff like that get lost in the mix.

And, if the sanctions expire, Trump can simply say he had too much going on and missed it, but not on purpose.

Maybe if Trump spent more time in the WH, and less time on the golf course, he could actually get something done.

By Oct. 1, the McCain and Cardin-penned sanctions bill required the administration clarify which targets would be identified and punished as part of Russia's defense and intelligence sectors. The administration has not yet done so.

The bill had been intended to force President Trump into punishing Russia for its tampering in the 2016 presidential election, with legislators fearing that the president would be overly lenient.
McCain and Cardin sent a letter to Trump reminding him of the deadline on Sept. 29.

Probably the reason Trump let it expire is because it would have been easier than trying to fight it. Besides....................with the crap storm that Trump has generated over the past week or so, it's kinda easy to let stuff like that get lost in the mix.

And, if the sanctions expire, Trump can simply say he had too much going on and missed it, but not on purpose.

Maybe if Trump spent more time in the WH, and less time on the golf course, he could actually get something done.
Oh, so McLame gave Trump a deadline and Trump missed it. Boo fucking hoo! Trump has been busy with hurricanes, massacre's and giant assed fires!

Oh, so McLame gave Trump a deadline and Trump missed it. Boo fucking hoo! Trump has been busy with hurricanes, massacre's and giant assed fires!

Thanks for proving my point. I told you that Trump would probably use that as an excuse, and I see that you are already defending him with it as well.

If he's been so freaking busy, then why is he playing so much golf?

Thanks for proving my point. I told you that Trump would probably use that as an excuse, and I see that you are already defending him with it as well.

How much golf is he playing?

As of October 9th, 2017, he's played 71 games of golf since he has been inaugurated as POTUS, according to Golfnewsnet.com

How many times has President Donald Trump played golf while in office?

How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses 71 times since becoming President, and that's as of Oct. 9.

As of October 9th, 2017, he's played 71 games of golf since he has been inaugurated as POTUS, according to Golfnewsnet.com

How many times has Trump played golf as President of the United States? Since taking office on Jan. 20, 2017, Mr. Trump has reportedly been on the grounds of his golf courses 71 times since becoming President, and that's as of Oct. 9.
That adds up to how many times per month?

Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Ben Cardin (D-Md.) slammed the Trump administration on Wednesday for missing a key deadline in implementing sanctions against Russia.

The delay calls into question the Trump administration’s commitment to the sanctions bill which was signed into law more than two months ago, following months of public debate and negotiations in Congress. They’ve had plenty of time to get their act together," the pair said in a joint statement on Wednesday.

:iagree: Slamming the Great Orange Douche ManBaby over another day of failures. MAGA Voters, How that winning going?:dunno:
Just another episode in a series of bizarre behaviors by Trump regarding Russia. I wonder if anyone notices a pattern?
:desk:

Too much. As IT's Afraid of fishing. As they fight back.

giphy.gif

WTF, are you so dumb that you cannot do simple math? October is the 10th month, and January is the 1st. 10 minus 1 equals 9, which is how many months you should divide 71 by, which equals 7.8888888, which means that even if he's playing only one game a day, that is still golf damn near every weekend he's been in office.

Golly gee! However did THAT happen?

WTF, are you so dumb that you cannot do simple math? October is the 10th month, and January is the 1st. 10 minus 1 equals 9, which is how many months you should divide 71 by, which equals 7.8888888, which means that even if he's playing only one game a day, that is still golf damn near every weekend he's been in office.
You mean he doesn't get weekends off? He works for zero salary and you do not think he can have weekends off? Really? You wanna run with that?

You mean he doesn't get weekends off? He works for zero salary and you do not think he can have weekends off? Really? You wanna run with that?
He should take a few months off. I will personally buy him a box of golf balls.

The military doesn't get weekends off.

And, since there are 4 weekends in a month, consisting of two days each, that means there are 8 weekend days in each month. Trump was playing golf on 7.8 of those days, which means he's been golfing every day for every weekend if he only plays one game of golf per day.

Besides.................remember when he was trash talking Obama for playing golf? Trump told us that he wouldn't have time for golf because he was going to be too busy running the country.

Guess we know how that one turned out.

And, since there are 4 weekends in a month, consisting of two days each, that means there are 8 weekend days in each month. Trump was playing golf on 7.8 of those days, which means he's been golfing every day for every weekend if he only plays one game of golf per day.

Besides.................remember when he was trash talking Obama for playing golf? Trump told us that he wouldn't have time for golf because he was going to be too busy running the country.

Yes, sadly we do. Obummer was the worst fucking thing to ever happen to this country.

Yes, sadly we do. Obummer was the worst fucking thing to ever happen to this country.

Really? Stock market hit record highs under his administration, and he took over when the stock market had crashed. Unemployment was running rampant around 10 percent when he took over, and when he left it was around 5 percent. The economy has grown under him and all the "success" that Trump is saying he brought about was actually started under Obama.

Let's see what the economy is doing in another 6 months.

Forum List

Back