McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden

Actually, Biden is doing what Vice-Presidents/Running Mates have always done... be the attack dog or the Bad Cop to the President's Good Cop.

The running mate says bad things while the President can still look like a nice guy.

Cheney, Gore, Quayle, Bush-41, Agnew, Nixon all did this in their turns.

What's depressing is watching the Weird Mormon Robot whine about it. But he's been awfully whiny lately....

Yes, but bigot, does Biden have to inset racism and stupidity into his stump speeches?

Seriously - the guy is off his fucking rocker/borderline insane/stupid.

If you listened to what he said, or had the intelligence to comprehend it, you wouldn't make such assinine statements.

I caught the "Chain" part - anything else brilliant I missed, assfucker?

Yes, but bigot, does Biden have to inset racism and stupidity into his stump speeches?

Seriously - the guy is off his fucking rocker/borderline insane/stupid.

If you listened to what he said, or had the intelligence to comprehend it, you wouldn't make such assinine statements.

Um, yeah, everything else that was said and something called "context".

But I could explain it to you, and you'd just go into another homophobic rant..

I heard Biden's racist comments - in context - assfucker. I don't need your interpretation as to what you "think" he meant. I understand English perfectly, you public-school educated failure.

The Liberals find Biden as intelligent and articulate.

I say run with him... an incredible boost for the failing, outgoing Obama ticket.

These fucking idiots can't even produce jobs.

They're expected to produce credible leadership?

Not in this fucking century.

Out the door with this filth/scum in November!!!

Do you take stupid pills daily? Aren't jobs created in the private sector or did I miss the government as the savior of economics. Get out there and shop as our last president suggested. Buy American and if the company doesn't have American made tell them. Support fair wages and the rebuilding of our infrastructure. Then get back to us, oh, and stay off those pills.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/opinion/nocera-the-good-bad-and-ugly-of-capitalism.html

Last edited:
Do you take stupid pills daily? Aren't jobs created in the private sector or did I miss the government as the savior of economics. Get out there and shop as our last president suggested. Buy American and if the company doesn't have American made tell them. Support fair wages and the rebuilding of our infrastructure. Then get back to us, oh, and stay off those pills.

Hey fuckstick - you need a list of Obama's failures since he took office?

Happy to provide.

Pull your mouth off his ass for a moment and let me know if you're interested....

John, keep your mouth shut! Or did your mother hit you in the head with a soup can at the same time she canned your brother on that cross country trip to San Diego?

Obama asked his VP Selection committee for

a list of all the politicians in Washington who make me look smart in comparison

and the only name on the list was Crazy Joe Biden

Obama: That's the nut who said I was clean right?
Committee: was he wrong?
Obama: that's not the issue
Committee: well what is the issue 57 states guy?

I heard Biden's racist comments - in context - assfucker. I don't need your interpretation as to what you "think" he meant. I understand English perfectly, you public-school educated failure.

I think I understood it perfectly well, too.

If we deregulate wall street again, they are going to screw us again.

Simple enough. I'm not sure what you heard. But given the disease in your brain makes you think of gay sex all the time, I'm sure you need Romney to protect you from your own desires....

Magic Underwear will do that.

Telling the other party 'what they should do.' Wrong on so many levels.

I think the last guy I would ask for advice on "Picking Running Mates" would be John McCain.

"I'll take Running-mates for $1000, Alex"

"A dumbed down GILF who doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is!"

"Who is Sarah Palin?"

boy oh boy..you can't just stop with she's dumb...you people have no respect for WOMEN

Last edited:
I think the last guy I would ask for advice on "Picking Running Mates" would be John McCain.

"Who is Sarah Palin?"

boy oh boy..you can't just stop with she's dumb...you people have no respect for WOMEN

I have a lot of respect for women.

I actually thought she was a good pick at the time. Conservative, good rep as a reformer, young... and then she opened her mouth.

She couldn't name what magazines or newspapers she read.
She couldn't define the Bush Doctrine.
She couldn't name which Korea was our ally.
She apparently thinks there's a department of Law in Washington that dismisses the kind of ethics charges that drove her out of office.
She was unable to name a founding father other than George Washington.
She apparenlty thought a Canadian DJ was Sarkozy...

Dumb... dumb... dumb.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh John !

McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the Ticket

Although he predicted it would not happen, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Wednesday it would be "wise" for President Obama to take Vice President Joe Biden off the Democratic presidential ticket and replace him with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .

"I think it might be wise to do that but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons," McCain said in an interview on Fox News, stopping just short of Sarah Palin's call last night for an all-out replacement of Biden on the ticket.

"I'm not sure if I were Hillary Clinton I would want to be on that team," the senator added, "I think her ambitions frankly are for 2016 and I'm not sure that would enhance that likelihood."

McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the Ticket - Yahoo! News

Trade Frivehead for the shrew?

no

Liberals would rather have hillary as the Pres, know that they have learned what a horrible mistake they have made.

"Who is Sarah Palin?"

I actually thought she was a good pick at the time. Conservative, good rep as a reformer, young... and then she opened her mouth.

She apparently thinks there's a department of Law in Washington that dismisses the kind of ethics charges that drove her out of office.

Dumb... dumb... dumb.

oh brother..you are serious

Dumb... dumb... dumb.

oh brother..you are serious

Serious as a heart attack and twice as deadly.

Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh John !

McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the Ticket

Although he predicted it would not happen, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Wednesday it would be "wise" for President Obama to take Vice President Joe Biden off the Democratic presidential ticket and replace him with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .

"I think it might be wise to do that but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons," McCain said in an interview on Fox News, stopping just short of Sarah Palin's call last night for an all-out replacement of Biden on the ticket.

"I'm not sure if I were Hillary Clinton I would want to be on that team," the senator added, "I think her ambitions frankly are for 2016 and I'm not sure that would enhance that likelihood."

McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the Ticket - Yahoo! News

It would be wise if McCain would keep his pie-hole shut.

Forum List

Back