McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden

Zxereus

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2012
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh John !

McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the Ticket

Although he predicted it would not happen, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Wednesday it would be "wise" for President Obama to take Vice President Joe Biden off the Democratic presidential ticket and replace him with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .

"I think it might be wise to do that but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons," McCain said in an interview on Fox News, stopping just short of Sarah Palin's call last night for an all-out replacement of Biden on the ticket.

"I'm not sure if I were Hillary Clinton I would want to be on that team," the senator added, "I think her ambitions frankly are for 2016 and I'm not sure that would enhance that likelihood."

McCain says Obama Would Be 'Wise' to Replace Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the Ticket - Yahoo! News

McCain was the perfect candidate for the Dem to run against Obama.

Good thing McCain is taking Sarah Palin's lead on this.

The Liberals find Biden as intelligent and articulate.

I say run with him... an incredible boost for the failing, outgoing Obama ticket.

These fucking idiots can't even produce jobs.

They're expected to produce credible leadership?

Not in this fucking century.

Out the door with this filth/scum in November!!!

man I don't why the people keep voting for McCain..

he need to go along with quite a few others

No... Obama needs to keep Biden, and McCain needs to STFU.

Palin's comments are what cracked me up. Imagine if Obama were actually thinking about replacing Biden with Hillary, and then Palin comes out with that plan. That would sure as hell put him in a no-win situation.

Ah, politics and strange bedfellows...

It would be funny if Obama chose Palin as his VP. That would make conservatives have a hard choice! :eusa_shifty:

Hillary wants no part of Obama's mess. She is going to hitch her wagon to a sinking ship. No matter how much she denies it, she has her eye on 2016. It's win-win for her to stay on the sidelines.

If Obama wins, he's out in 2016. If Romney wins, she runs for better or worse.

Besides, Bill didn't forget what Obama did to her in 2008. He will be half-heartedly campaigning for Obama while probably hoping he loses.

I think Obama should have found a way for Biden to graciously fade away, and then convince Hillary to run with him.
That would have instantly energized the campaign like nothing else could.

Now having said that, I think it's way too late. If Obama did this now it would only look like he is in panic mode. He should have done this months ago.

Palin's comments are what cracked me up. Imagine if Obama were actually thinking about replacing Biden with Hillary, and then Palin comes out with that plan. That would sure as hell put him in a no-win situation.

Ah, politics and strange bedfellows...

It would be funny if Obama chose Palin as his VP. That would make conservatives have a hard choice! :eusa_shifty:

Say or believe what you will, Palin is likely smarter than the druggie Oblowme. She's obviously smart enogh to realize that Biden needs to be given the heave-ho.

She may not have been ready then but I think she's come a long way since 2008.

Hillary wants no part of Obama's mess. She is going to hitch her wagon to a sinking ship. No matter how much she denies it, she has her eye on 2016. It's win-win for her to stay on the sidelines.

Besides, Bill didn't forget what Obama did to her in 2008. He will be half-heartedly campaigning for Obama while probably hoping he loses.

John McCain in 2008 when Libberhoids were calling him "too old" - 72 years old.

Hillary "Bitch" Clinton in 2016 - 69 years old.

Married to an impeached, disbarred, lying-under-oath sexual deviant.

What a platform.

I think the last guy I would ask for advice on "Picking Running Mates" would be John McCain.

"I'll take Running-mates for $1000, Alex"

"A dumbed down GILF who doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is!"

"Who is Sarah Palin?"

Hillary wants no part of Obama's mess. She is going to hitch her wagon to a sinking ship...

Speaking of "sinking ships", I got a real giggle last night going back and forth between Fox and MSNBC. Both were ignoring stuff that didn't serve their purpose, attacking the other guys, and both were smirking about how the other side is "imploding". I mean, they were having GREAT fun with that, barely able to control their glee over their imminent electoral victory.

Partisan ideologues live in their own little world, don't they?

:rock:

Last edited:

I thought it was a brilliant move by Sarah Palin to make the recommendation.

There is no way in hell Obama is dropping Biden now, following Sarah's public statement/suggestion....

Obama is stuck with the turd...

BRILLIANT Sarah Palin move :clap2:

I think Obama should have found a way for Biden to graciously fade away, and then convince Hillary to run with him.
That would have instantly energized the campaign like nothing else could.

Now having said that, I think it's way too late. If Obama did this now it would only look like he is in panic mode. He should have done this months ago.

Actually, Biden is doing what Vice-Presidents/Running Mates have always done... be the attack dog or the Bad Cop to the President's Good Cop.

The running mate says bad things while the President can still look like a nice guy.

Cheney, Gore, Quayle, Bush-41, Agnew, Nixon all did this in their turns.

What's depressing is watching the Weird Mormon Robot whine about it. But he's been awfully whiny lately....

Actually, Biden is doing what Vice-Presidents/Running Mates have always done... be the attack dog or the Bad Cop to the President's Good Cop.

The running mate says bad things while the President can still look like a nice guy.

What's depressing is watching the Weird Mormon Robot whine about it. But he's been awfully whiny lately....

Yes, but bigot, does Biden have to inset racism and stupidity into his stump speeches?

Seriously - the guy is off his fucking rocker/borderline insane/stupid.

Yes, but bigot, does Biden have to inset racism and stupidity into his stump speeches?

Seriously - the guy is off his fucking rocker/borderline insane/stupid.

If you listened to what he said, or had the intelligence to comprehend it, you wouldn't make such assinine statements.

New Topics

Forum List

Back