McCain says he worked better with Obama than Trump, basically admitting he's really a Democrat

McCain didn't become a right wing nut. Good for him....

All your ideas are trash and will just end up turning this country into a shit hole. McCain is at least reasonable and I'll give him credit for being so.

And who the fuck can work with that pig Trump??? Seriously, Obama was far better in every word of the imagination.

Interesting, because 'right wing nut' is exactly what y'all Democrat wankers labeled him back when he ran against your Hussein Messiah. Along with 'Racist', 'Fake War Hero', and so on. Now he hates Trump, y'all are suddenly madly in love with em again. Y'all are very disingenuous folks.

445C5C5A-C9D5-43A8-BD2D-A1C8C34BD940.jpeg

Senator McCain is just jealous that he lost his presidential campaign while Trump won his. OBVIOUS!

Senators demand info on deadly Niger ambush
Or it could mean that Sen. McCain found working with a man that isn't a crazy, narcissistic, waffling sociopath easier than working with one who is.
Obama isnt a narcissistic sociopath? I beg to differ

Bring on the evidence then.... you'll lose bigly.
One of the main characteristics of a sociopath is lying. He was one of the most dishonest Presidents we have ever had. Not to mention his "grandiose" self image.. No denying that unless you are a liar yourself.
Obama is also a narcissist. He has referred to the SoS and the military as "my SoS" and "my military". He looks at the world and sees HIS reflection. When things didnt go his way, it wasnt because he was wrong. It was because people didnt live up to HIS standards.
If you paid attention to his words at all, you would know this. Or you are a liar like him.
Im not saying Trump isnt. He is very much so. More than obama. But the fact remains...
Most of our presidents have been narcissists, as a matter of fact. So it really makes you look ignorant when you say he wasnt. Especially since he was worse than many.
Probably up there with LBJ and Roosevelt.

I uh, don't think you understand what narcissism is. It's not automatic just because you seek power. It means you actually think of yourself as superior -- kind of like racism, but applied to the psyche. You walk around desperately seeking attention and admiration and are incapable of admitting to a mistake. It means you expect special treatment and are incapable of empathy and can't handle criticism.

Lush Rimjob is a narcissist. Alex Jones is a narcissist. Not because they have radio shows--- because they're full of themselves. It's personal. It's not so much what you do --- it's the attitude.

Here are some examples:

"I alone can fix it"
"The women all flirted with me, which is to be expected"
"I never went bankrupt"
"My IQ is much higher than yours, don't be sad it's not your fault"
"That sponsor begged to come back, I turned them down".
"Talent on loan from God"

And this may be the most cluelessly and ironically narcissistic statement of all time:

"Oh I'm very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand". :wtf:

See the pattern? It's always personal. It's always "me me me" and whatever the topic is turns back to "me". "My military" by itself doesn't meet the test. "I know more than the generals" does. The latter describes ME -- "what I know", "how great I art".

Here's the DSM-5 criteria ('DSM-5' means at least five symptoms must be present):
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others. (Source: Mayo Clinic)​

Sound like anybody you can think of?
Probably several but can you think of one person in particular who meets not only five of these symptoms but ALL of them?

Here's a hint --- he paints himself orange. It's the vanity thing.

Here's another hint ---- he blew off the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Because he can't take a joke. Fragile ego and all that..

A note about the video --- it was made before Rump announced his run for office. His likeness is in there because he was such an obvious go-to known example.

Here, let's reduce it to this:

Show me one time, any time, anywhere, that Donald Rump ever made fun of himself. Show me one time, any time, anywhere, that he ever admitted to a mistake. Ever. In or out of politics. Anywhere.

Personally I classify anyone who has the need to lecture people pages and pages about the definition of a simple term, a big time egoist.

Or it could mean that Sen. McCain found working with a man that isn't a crazy, narcissistic, waffling sociopath easier than working with one who is.

One of the main characteristics of a sociopath is lying. He was one of the most dishonest Presidents we have ever had. Not to mention his "grandiose" self image.. No denying that unless you are a liar yourself.
Obama is also a narcissist. He has referred to the SoS and the military as "my SoS" and "my military". He looks at the world and sees HIS reflection. When things didnt go his way, it wasnt because he was wrong. It was because people didnt live up to HIS standards.
If you paid attention to his words at all, you would know this. Or you are a liar like him.
Im not saying Trump isnt. He is very much so. More than obama. But the fact remains...
Most of our presidents have been narcissists, as a matter of fact. So it really makes you look ignorant when you say he wasnt. Especially since he was worse than many.

I uh, don't think you understand what narcissism is. It's not automatic just because you seek power. It means you actually think of yourself as superior -- kind of like racism, but applied to the psyche. You walk around desperately seeking attention and admiration and are incapable of admitting to a mistake. It means you expect special treatment and are incapable of empathy and can't handle criticism.

Lush Rimjob is a narcissist. Alex Jones is a narcissist. Not because they have radio shows--- because they're full of themselves. It's personal. It's not so much what you do --- it's the attitude.

Here are some examples:

"I alone can fix it"
"I never went bankrupt"

And this may be the most cluelessly and ironically narcissistic statement of all time:

See the pattern? It's always personal. It's always "me me me" and whatever the topic is turns back to "me". "My military" by itself doesn't meet the test. "I know more than the generals" does. The latter describes ME -- "what I know", "how great I art".

Here's the DSM-5 criteria ('DSM-5' means at least five symptoms must be present):
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others. (Source: Mayo Clinic)​

Probably several but can you think of one person in particular who meets not only five of these symptoms but ALL of them?

Here's another hint ---- he blew off the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Because he can't take a joke. Fragile ego and all that..

A note about the video --- it was made before Rump announced his run for office. His likeness is in there because he was such an obvious go-to known example.

Show me one time, any time, anywhere, that Donald Rump ever made fun of himself. Show me one time, any time, anywhere, that he ever admitted to a mistake. Ever. In or out of politics. Anywhere.

Personally I classify anyone who has the need to lecture people pages and pages about the definition of a simple term, a big time egoist.

Personally I classify as anyone with so much of no-life that they have to jump in on somebody else's conversational transaction that they themselves were never a part of in the first place as rhetorical fascists. :)

People are conditioned into believing that Veterans are automatically conservative and when people aren't paying attention and politicians intentionally skew the truth, we end up with fake republicans like McCain. People somewhat pay attention to presidential elections and that's why McCain's support among republicans was lackluster during his presidential bid. If he would retire gracefully and avoid trying to tear the republican party apart out of spite or because of the voices in his head he would be doing Americans a favor.

Here are some examples:

"I alone can fix it"
"I never went bankrupt"

Personally I classify as anyone with so much of no-life that they have to jump in on somebody else's conversational transaction that they themselves were never a part of in the first place as rhetorical fascists. :)

Did you not notice that this is a public forum? So not only do you have a huge ego, you are a retard as well.

Here are some examples:

"I alone can fix it"
"I never went bankrupt"

Did you not notice that this is a public forum? So not only do you have a huge ego, you are a retard as well.

Did you see your name in the stream of discourse to which I was responding?

No?

And yet you want me to shut up about it even though you're not even involved?
In your tiny little fascistic mind you get to dick-tate what two other third parties may say to each other?

Ain't even remotely CLOSE to ever gonna happen, Zippy. EAT me. :fu:

Senator McCain is just jealous that he lost his presidential campaign while Trump won his. OBVIOUS!

Senators demand info on deadly Niger ambush
So you are trying to compare the mental state of scum bag with Obama, I'm sure you cup half full right wing wacko's think that Obama is worse then scum bag. This is why the right has turned into the clown act it has become.

McCain is a big whining cry baby. When he lost to Bush he stabbed Bush in the back every chance he got. Now he's stabbing Trump in the back, shocker.

Forum List

Back