McCain Running A Disgusting Campaign

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Really sickening. Palin is running around telling lies about bridges she never opposed, ear marks she never opposed, ethics she doesn't have and acting like the lowest form of punk in insulting people that d work in thier own communities. Just garbage. If America elects this trash into the White House we do not desrve decent government and won't get it.

He has yet to post ANYTHING with any substance. Just keeps posting bullshit like this. Fear is such a powerful emotion.

yep, the republicans know it well. Why do you think they aren't running on the issues but rather running on culture wars?

and BHO is running on class wars

same old same old

please give me an example skull? because he uses proper language? because he addresses the American people like they have some modicum of intelligence?

the veiled reference to Obama being an elitist doesn't make it true.

please give me an example skull? because he uses proper language? because he addresses the American people like they have some modicum of intelligence?

the veiled reference to Obama being an elitist doesn't make it true.

the whole tax the rich more is class warfare plain and simple always has been a democratic party staple and always will be

and bho is not one to use proper language unless uhhhh and ummmmm are now in the dictionary. unless he has a prepared speech infront of him, he can't talk

Last edited:
Oh please. He went to Hahvahd. That's the #1 training ground for elitists. Plus the whole 'say one thing in PA, deride them in San Fran' proves it.

I love how the Harvard educated erudite politician and speaker extraordinaire actually said "less riskier" in an interview with Brian Williams.

Obama v. McCain: 'Devil' v. 'devil?': The Swamp

about 15 minutes to 16 minutes in.

Didn't we all learn in grade school that you don't use "more" or "less" with comparative adjectives?

Really sickening. Palin is running around telling lies about bridges she never opposed, ear marks she never opposed, ethics she doesn't have and acting like the lowest form of punk in insulting people that d work in thier own communities. Just garbage. If America elects this trash into the White House we do not desrve decent government and won't get it.

Did you expect anything different with Karl Rove being an "unofficial advisor" and the head swiftboater being on the staff of the campaign? I sure didn't. Why would they do anything different? The idiots love when they do that.

Oh please. He went to Hahvahd. That's the #1 training ground for elitists. Plus the whole 'say one thing in PA, deride them in San Fran' proves it.

hey, shit for brains, Bush went to Havard too!

Tax the rich and give the middle class a break makes sense dumbass. I live pay check to pay check...do you not think someone who makes a six figure income is capable of paying more in taxes than I am? I still pay my fair share based on what I make....

Let's pretend that items were taxed the same way income is taxed...two people are buying a television... I can only afford the 20" which costs $300.00 but the guy next to me can afford the 64" plasma HD flat screen which costs $3,000.00..... should I pay the same amount of tax or even more than him or should he pay more cuz he can afford to pay more?

Tax the rich and give the middle class a break makes sense dumbass. I live pay check to pay check...do you not think someone who makes a six figure income is capable of paying more in taxes than I am? I still pay my fair share based on what I make....

Let's pretend that items were taxed the same way income is taxed...two people are buying a television... I can only afford the 20" which costs $300.00 but the guy next to me can afford the 64" plasma HD flat screen which costs $3,000.00..... should I pay the same amount of tax or even more than him or should he pay more cuz he can afford to pay more?

maybe you'd feel better if you just took his plasma TV for yourself? or better yet have the government take it from him and then give it to you.

Let's just make a law that says you must present your most recent W-2 whenever you buy something. that way people who make more will pay more for everything. Oh then life would be "fair"

sigh. you just don't get it.

Actually, shit fer brains, Bush went to Yale.

With regards to your tax example, lets say the tax rate is 10% ( to make the math simple for you). You would pay $30 tax and Mr. Biggs would pay $300. So your saying you want Mr. Biggs to pay how much more, exactly? What amount, to you, would be "fair"?

Bush went to both harvard and yale.

Which, by your standards, makes him one of the biggest elitists in the world.
Oh that's right I forgot that he was our first President with an MBA. But what I said was that "Hahvahd [is] the #1 training ground for elitists."

So are you saying that Bush 43 is an elitist now, or a redneck, because I could swear I've heard liberals deride him for being "folksy".

Here we go again.

Being of the elite or being an elitist is not a bad thing.

Do YOU want people who are not superior intellectually running your nation?

Wait a minute..maybe you do...you obviously think Bush was a fine leader.

Here we go again.

Being of the elite or being an elitist is not a bad thing.

Do YOU want people who are not superior intellectually running your nation?

Wait a minute..maybe you do...you obviously think Bush was a fine leader.

I think its more important for a President to know what is Constitutional or not, the difference between right and wrong, and one who doesn't waver in the face of evil. Jiminy Carter was a nuclear engineer, one of the brightest bulbs, intellectually, to be President. Yet he failed miserably on all three of these issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM

Forum List

Back