McCain, Romney campaign together

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
SALT LAKE CITY - John McCain got some help Thursday from former Republican rival Mitt Romney, a pairing that months ago seemed improbable as the two fought bitterly for the party's presidential nomination.

In their first campaign swing as allies, Romney appeared with the likely Republican nominee at a private fundraiser in this Republican bastion. The two were traveling to Denver for a second fundraiser.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23830268/

This is beautiful. While the Dems are slinging shit at each other, the GOP is appearing unified.

Appearance is relevant. Perception in poltics is 80 percent half the battle.:eusa_doh:

Perception changes in an instant. I think McCain is the annoited one though. He sits back untouched by the media, while the media tears the democrats to shreds.

It'll be an interesting debate season though. McCain certainly does have some dirt, it'll be interesting to see if he can stand up to the scrutiny he's going to be under.

Perception changes in an instant. I think McCain is the annoited one though. He sits back untouched by the media, while the media tears the democrats to shreds.

It'll be an interesting debate season though. McCain certainly does have some dirt, it'll be interesting to see if he can stand up to the scrutiny he's going to be under.

I think the dems are doing a pretty good job of annilihating themselves without the help of the media.

I think the dems are doing a pretty good job of annilihating themselves without the help of the media.

The Dem campaign instructions read:

"Place bullets in the pistol and aim, with all deliberance, at you foot. Now, when confident of your aim, pull trigger."

There is a GOP president in office with a 31% approal rate, a very unpopular war, an economy that is drifting over a cliff and the Democrats are pulling the ultimate choke job. Go figure? :eusa_think:

In the republican church you must worship together, Romney would even stay in Iraq for a hundred years. Give or take a few. Give me people who can think on their own and aren't tied to the ideology of 'Tax hate/Gun love.'

In the republican church you must worship together, Romney would even stay in Iraq for a hundred years. Give or take a few. Give me people who can think on their own and aren't tied to the ideology of 'Tax hate/Gun love.'

Reasonable taxation, yes. Excessive taxation, no. Politicians need to stay away from the 2nd amendment. We have laws, they just need to be enforced.

Without the help of the media?? How would you even KNOW if the media wasn't spoonfeeding you all the stories ABOUT them annihilating themselves?

Most people wouldn't even know what the fuck to do with themselves if they didn't have the media to rely on for "information".

Without the help of the media?? How would you even KNOW if the media wasn't spoonfeeding you all the stories ABOUT them annihilating themselves?

Most people wouldn't even know what the fuck to do with themselves if they didn't have the media to rely on for "information".

I really don't know what the media has to do with the candidates issues.

I really don't know what the media has to do with the candidates issues.

No, huh? You think all 100 million voters in this country automatically know the issues?

MOST wouldn't have a CLUE without their favorite news channel.

No, huh? You think all 100 million voters in this country automatically know the issues?

MOST wouldn't have a CLUE without their favorite news channel.

Lol, well, I agree with ya on the fav news channel. I kicked my television out the door about 5 years ago. I usually sift through the internet and even then it's full of bs. So, I think my next move will be to move off to the mountains in Montana. Lol.

Lol, well, I agree with ya on the fav news channel. I kicked my television out the door about 5 years ago. I usually sift through the internet and even then it's full of bs. So, I think my next move will be to move off to the mountains in Montana. Lol.

Well, you're certainly getting the idea then. I'd have taken a 12 gauge to my TV by now if it wasn't for some DAMN GOOD movies to be watched occasionally.

The internet beats out the TV every single time in the information department. All that's needed is common sense and a decent ability to discern, and the internet provides everything one needs. TV automatically already has the propaganda pre-loaded.

Damn you guys are too much, I will miss this world with all its craziness. There are still mornings and my granddaughter taking my finger, jabbering endlessly as we walk nowhere.

"One travels to escape from it all, but that is the great illusion: It cannot be done, since one travels with one's mind." Ella Maillart

Midcan ideology----->racist love/tax love/business hate

Midcan ideology----->racist love/tax love/business hate

What the heck is 'racist love?' I live in business so hard to hate, it has provided a very nice livelihood but that doesn't make one immune to its problems.

What the heck is 'racist love?' I live in business so hard to hate, it has provided a very nice livelihood but that doesn't make one immune to its problems.

Well support of a racist, would make you support a racist no? If you are for restricting business, would that not be anti-business?

Forum List

Back