McCain (R) doubles-down on offense spending

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
same as Willard. These people are using code for saying they'll have a defense contractor bukake fest for the next 4-8 years while cutting everything else.

Romney
Governor Mitt Romney’s national security policies reflect the Oliver-Twistian mindset of the Republican establishment on defense issues. They want some more. How Romney obliges that impulse illustrates the dilemma of trying to satisfy a military-industrial complex whose business models and profit margins are based on fixed diets.
corporate welfare at its finest :clap2: whats the diff between corp welfare and social welfare? Why are corps exempt from charges of hypocrisy?

deficit hawks? :doubt:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
good grief, they are using CODES....can you believe the insanity of the liberls...OR is it just DESPERATION

I've never seen or heard such STUPID SHIT

I go laugh my ass off in code now...eh eh eh eh

good grief, they are using CODES....can you believe the insanity of the liberls...OR is it just DESPERATION

These people are outright lieing and spinning this election. These people make me sick.:mad:

they make me sick too...they walk in goosestep with THE party and what the media tells them...
it's sickening

same as Willard. These people are using code for saying they'll have a defense contractor bukake fest for the next 4-8 years while cutting everything else.

Romney
Governor Mitt Romney’s national security policies reflect the Oliver-Twistian mindset of the Republican establishment on defense issues. They want some more. How Romney obliges that impulse illustrates the dilemma of trying to satisfy a military-industrial complex whose business models and profit margins are based on fixed diets.
corporate welfare at its finest :clap2: whats the diff between corp welfare and social welfare? WQhy are corps exempt from charges of hypocrisy?

I guess Panetta is wring then, gates too eh? Interesting.

This sort of stuff is how you know the Republicans are full of it when they claim they want to balance the budget.

I'm still laughing my ass off over, these people are using code...

damn:badgrin::badgrin:

you remember that little matter called the sequester Steph?

Last edited:
This sort of stuff is how you know the Republicans are full of it when they claim they want to balance the budget.

I knew Romney was full of it when he said, a couple of months ago, that basically the sky would be the limit when it came to defense spending. Thats letting the pentagon and myriad of defense contractors know that he'll keep the tax-payer $ spigot (corporate welfare) on no matter the sequester agreement.

Romney
corporate welfare at its finest :clap2: whats the diff between corp welfare and social welfare? Why are corps exempt from charges of hypocrisy?

Republicans will always find more to fund the building of schools in Baghdad, but not funding for schools in America.
Republicans would borrow billions to keep policing the streets of Kabul and Fallujah, but wont raise one damn cent of revenue to police the streets of America.
Republicans would go a trillion in debt to pay for someone to build bridges in Afghanistan...but not for bridges in America.

Republicans LOVE spending billions and billions on education, policing, firefighting, building roads.........as long as it's being done outside of our borders, not in them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBHcpxxsq8w&feature=g-all-u]Keiser Report: Monopolies, Military, Mayhem (E334) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back