McCain Puts Lipstick On A Pig

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
I think I just needed to get out and have a nice lunch with my wife. So I'm over it now. I vented and I'm looking forward to McCain pulling this out of the bag and sending a signal to Pelosi, Reid, Frank and Odd that change is coming. Looking forward to Palin spanking Biden but good!

Last edited:
America needs a viable 3rd Party candidate. The only way that will happen is if people vote for 3rd Party candidates.

thanks, X

Obama will win my state regardless of who I vote for. I'll admit as any of my old posts will show that I was going to hold my nose and vote for JM but I have decided to vote Libertarian. I just see less and less difference between the two major parties.

I must say that my decision has brought me piece of mind. I'll be able to sleep better knowing that I did not vote for the eventual end of liberty and freedom in the USA.

:eusa_dance:

the more people who jump ship from McCain the better IMO...

:iagree:

This bailout bill and Sarah Palin has seemed to drive even some of the biggest Republicans on this board into the arms of a 3rd party Candidate or not voting at all.

:eusa_dance:

the more people who jump ship from McCain the better IMO...

Instead of being happy, you should be disgusted that the very politicians you seem to trust so much are selling out your and your children's futures to Wall Street.

Last edited:
But that would mean a clear Obama win. Do you really want Obama to be President?

obviously.

i want to vote 3rd party, but being in a swing state i should vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

Instead of being happy, you should be disgusted that the very politicians you seem to trust so much are selling out your and your children's futures to Wall Street.

well my future and my daughter's future was sold out 8 years ago by Bush & Co....we'll be paying for his war of choice for generations to come...what's another 700 billion into the pot?

I'm disgusted that the Republican Congress passed legislation that allowed for deregulation and I'm disgusted that bill clinton signed it. I'm disgusted that the Republican Congress took a surplus and squandered it, I'm disgusted that the Republican President lied us into a war that we had no business in, there is a lot to be disgusted about

None of it falls on Obama IMO.

He's been in the Senate for 4 years..... sorry, I refuse to hold him responsible for actions that took place prior to him being elected. McCain on the other hand led the charge for deregulation... fuck, he was involved in the S&L crash... he is a one man wrecking ball on the economy.

obviously.

i want to vote 3rd party, but being in a swing state i should vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

ear0074l.jpg

well my future and my daughter's future was sold out 8 years ago by Bush & Co....we'll be paying for his war of choice for generations to come...what's another 700 billion into the pot?

i agree with you on Iraq but there is absolutely no logic in wasting more money just because the sitting Administration and both houses of the legislative branch approved an ill advised war.

I'm disgusted that the Republican Congress passed legislation that allowed for deregulation and I'm disgusted that bill clinton signed it. I'm disgusted that the Republican Congress took a surplus and squandered it, I'm disgusted that the Republican President lied us into a war that we had no business in, there is a lot to be disgusted about

Again both parties are at fault.

None of it falls on Obama IMO.

He's been in the Senate for 4 years..... sorry, I refuse to hold him responsible for actions that took place prior to him being elected. McCain on the other hand led the charge for deregulation... fuck, he was involved in the S&L crash... he is a one man wrecking ball on the economy.

But BHO has voted the straight democratic ticket 96% of the time. What on earth makes you think he is any different from the other dems you have been disappointed by?

But that would mean a clear Obama win. Do you really want Obama to be President?

No. Nor do I want to waste my vote on Mickey Mouse. Yet, I feel about as close to being disenfranchised as is possible. McCain has shown me over the last several days that he is indeed part of the Washington herd he so passionately speaks out against. He should recues himself and let Palin vet a #2. :eek:

Forum List

Back