McCain pushes back against Cheney, says torture violated law

Cheney know more about it...he went to viet nam 5 times! ....well, Cheney did something with Viet nam five times, if memory serves.

lol...yep... those five deferrals make him a real expert ....

in being a chickenhawk...
did you say the same thing about Kerry's 5 deferments?(before he joined the Naval Reserve)
or the way Joe Kennedy used his influence to keep Teddy out of Korea?

Last I checked, John Kerry served in combat in Viet Nam
Joe Kennedy was a gold star father who had already lost a son in the war

does that change the fact he got 5 deferments, legally, before he joned the reserve? and spent the first tour in a ship off the coast and only about 5 months with the swift boats

if deferments are legal, they are LEGAL

Sen. John McCain disagrees with former Vice President Dick Cheney’s claim that enhanced interrogation techniques helped keep the country safe.

“I think the interrogations were in violation of the Geneva Conventions and the convention against torture that we ratified under President Reagan,” McCain told CBS’ Bob Schieffer Sunday.

“I think these interrogations, once publicized, helped al Qaeda recruit."

Raw Story » McCain pushes back against Cheney, says torture violated law

I haven't heard. Has Rus Limpballs thrown McCain out of the GOP yet? Where does Michael Steele stand on this?

does that change the fact he got 5 deferments, legally, before he joned the reserve? and spent the first tour in a ship off the coast and only about 5 months with the swift boats

Yep, you're right...that is nothing. Kerry didn't serve anywhere near combat. He didn't serve anywhere as much as did Limbaugh...Cheney...you.

OH oh...

Watch for Boss Limbaugh to throw McCain out of the party on Monday

Like I said earlier today.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish s0n...............

McCain was thrown out long ago.......damn fossil cost the natuion the current hideouos mess it is embroiled in............

for the gay................

31561985.jpg

Al Qaeda has trouble getting together a foursome for tennis or golf because as soon as more than three of them meet they get blowed up.

John McCain is talking out his ass, just like when he was throwing the election to Obama

Was that before or after he finished sucking Sarah Palin's dick?

Yep, you're right...that is nothing. Kerry didn't serve anywhere near combat. He didn't serve anywhere as much as did Limbaugh...Cheney...you.
thanks for showing you totally missed the point

OH oh...

Like I said earlier today.......you have the political IQ of a small soap dish s0n...............

McCain was thrown out long ago.......damn fossil cost the natuion the current hideouos mess it is embroiled in............

Little girl..
Why do you bother posting this crap??
Nobody takes it seriously

OH oh...

Little girl..
Why do you bother posting this crap??
Nobody takes it seriously

laughing_man5.jpg

Forum List

Back